Weeks Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

• Awesome Customer Sevice!!!

Jesse Williams, Awesome Sales Person!!! If have the pleasure of visiting this dealership, give Mr. Jesse Williams an opportunity to bless you with his awesome customer service. We were also surprised by the integrity and character of the dealership and Mr. Jesse Williams by honoring an awesome online deal on the vehicle we were seeking. A 2011 Chevrolet Impala which we had located on Cars.com. We also travel about 75 miles and were treated exceptionally by Jesse and the dealership when it was needed to go off site to get the cash necessary to complete the transaction. My friend who actually purchased the vehicle is overly excited by this vehicle and the purchasing process provided by Jesse and the dealership.

• Tim Monroe

Anyone who wants great customer service needs to stop by and see Tim Monroe.

Anyone who wants great customer service needs to stop by and see Tim Monroe.

• Tim Monroe

I really liked working with Tim Monroe on getting my loan approved for my vehicle.

• Tim Monroe sales

Tim Monroe sold me a new GMC and was extremely helpful the whole time. Will definitely come back to do business with him.

• Tim Monroe

I was helped by Tim Monroe, a salesman. He was great and really cared about getting me out with the right vehicle.

• Tim Monroe

I was pleasantly surprised with the great service from the salesman Tim Monroe. He was very helpful.

• Tim Monroe

I bought a car from tim monroe and he was really knowledgable about the products.

• Tim Monroe

I needed a to trade a vehicle and Tim Monroe was a great help in deciding what would be best for us.

• Tim Monroe

A big thanks to Tim Monroe for being so nice when we bought our car last month.

A big thanks to Tim Monroe for being so nice when we bought our car last month.

• Tim Monroe

Tim Monroe is a great salesman. He helped me through buying my first vehicle.

Tim Monroe is a great salesman. He helped me through buying my first vehicle.