Fairground Auto Plaza

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Anas Massri

I purchased my first 2 Chevrolet vehicle from Charlie, and I am satisfied with my buying experience. He did everything he could to make sure I was com...fortable. Never at any point did I feel pressured to buy. He was very patient with me, and he delivered exactly what he promised. I will recommend Fairground Auto Plaza to anyone I know wanting to buy a car, and I will definitely buy from them again when looking to make another purchase.

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation! We are glad to hear you enjoyed the no-pressure shopping experience with Charlie that we pr...ide ourselves on delivering, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

• THE PLACE TO BUY YOUR NEXT CAR

I can't speak for anyone else or their experience but I can say I purchased my last 8 cars/trucks here. To me this is a top notch dealer worth the dri...ve to when looking for a vehicle. I live in KY half the year but will still make the trip to ROLLA when buying a car/truck. The dealership is awesome. The sales staff is friendly, knowledgeable, non-pushy and they listen to your needs. They've always gone beyond my expectations to make sure I'm happy with my purchase and they treat me like family. If I am passing thru Rolla and my vehicle is getting close for a service/oil change, I always pull in and get my work done there. I want to thank the GM "Mr .Woods" for finding me my recent purchase. I am enjoying my new 2016 Chevy truck, the best truck I've ever owned, drives like a dream. Thanks FAIRGROUND AUTO PLAZA for making my experience GREAT!!!

You are so very welcome, and thank you so much for your kind review and years of loyal business! We truly appreciate you making the trip to do busines...s with us, and we look forward to seeing you again for all your future automotive needs!

• GREAT SERVICE

this was the best experience i have ever had at a dealership my salesman was knowledgable and low pressure. i highly recommend this dealership

• No refund

After taking my car in for service and spending over five hundred dollars on maint. diagnosis and repairs my car still did not run right.After four re...turn trips I requested a refund of the money I spent instead they offered me free oil changes? Why would I ever go back since they are not very good at repairing cars.

Fairground Auto Plaza