Average based on 1 reviews
  • Drove a long way to buy a car here!

We drove from KY to purchase a used car from Barley Chev. in Ste. Genevieve, MO for our daughter. It was really a long way from our home! We found the car on the internet that met our needs and they had it. I was able to ask lots of questions, and actually negotiated the price of the car on the phone. The salesman was very patient with me as we called back a quite a few times with a different offer or question. We drove there and checked out the car. We were prepared to walk away if we were not happy with the car. All was good except the A/C needed more freon. They didn't have a problem fixing that right on the spot. The salesman had the carfax waiting for us when we got there. The paperwork transaction was smooth and the whole process did not take an unreasonable length of time. Yes, it was a long drive but we went and did it to find the right car to fit our needs for our daughter. Showroom is not fancy, but clean and adequate. You pay for the new fancy showroom in higher car prices! I felt comfortable there and I would buy from them again.