• Buying a car.

Very friendly. Good service. Would recommend to friends. Good price.

Very friendly. Good service. Would recommend to friends. Good price.

• Fantastic Job...Love my new SUV!!!

Todd Miller was Awesome to work with...He even went for a road trip with us Boonville.

• Awesome service

Tracy was great to work with, made the process easy and painless.

Tracy was great to work with, made the process easy and painless.

• Dpatrick

Good service. Salesman was very helpful. Front desk staff was very accommodating.

• Nathan

My experience was great! Nathan went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of.

• D-Patrick Ford / Nathan Moon

Nathan was superior! All the staff was friendly and attentive from the start. I came with a small budget and got the same amount of attention and care that i would have buying a new car. Nathan was patient, kind and good humored. He stayed after everyone else went home to ensure I was taken good care of. A great experience overall. Will be returning in the future and will ask for Nathan again for the “new” car purchase!

• Henry Hayden

Henry went above and beyond to ensure I left with the car of my dreams. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me during the process . I'm choosing Henry every time I need a new car.

• Ms Rebecca Oayne

Todd Miller did an excellent job working with me on my 2017 Cadillac. Very friendly and personable. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an honest salesman...

• Mr. Bob

Tom Cruse did an excellent job in selling me a new 2017 Ford Explorer. He was very professional as well as cordial and made the experience pleasant while addressing all of my questions. He was great to work with.

• Ronda hurt