New 866-645-2162 Dealer Website
Used 855-258-4497 Email Dealer
Service 888-518-3677

• Great Sales, Terrible, Terrible Service Dept.

By a wide margin the most helpful sales staff I've worked with at any dealer. By a wide margin, the WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT I've ever dealt with at any dealer. We own two Lincolns. A 2011 MKX and 2014 MKZ (Thanks, Henry!). We've had the 2011 MKX in for brake problems, entertainment center problems and lastly the vehicle spontaneously loses all power in traffic and the dashboard lights up like a christmas tree. Three trips in for the brakes and we gave up. I hear the brakes grind daily when my wife backs out of the driveway to leave for work. The nav system took two trips to dpatrick before they replaced it. As I'm writing this, dpatrick called and told us they can't figure out how to fix our MKX losing all power despite the issue being widely documented all over the internet. (google it to see for yourself--"lincoln mkx loses all power") Our problems with this dealer and this review are rooted in how this dealer chooses not to solve problems; not the reliability of the vehicles they sell because the manufacturer's quality is beyond the dealer's control. I couldn't be happier with the sales experience but the service experience is consistently heartbreaking to the point where I don't trust them anymore. It's really, really bad. We've owned virtually nothing but Fords and Lincolns for decades and never experienced any issues until dealing with this location. There's a culture problem in the service department at this dealership rooted in arrogance, apathy or Dunning-Kruger that seemed to start when they relocated from downtown to Lloyd & 41. Tragedy to see them spiral like this. They used to be great.

• Good service and sales

They worked.with me to get a good price on my trade in and gave me a great rate and got me an amazing monthly payment. The car was in good order and super clean when I test drove and bought it. The manager even came out to finish the deal with me. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get a vehicle.

• Great Car, Wonderful Salesperson and a great Loan

DocFox thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #Happydriving

D-Patrick Ford is a wonderful dealership. Each salesperson is paid a salary and there is NO high pressure. In fact, there were two other cars I wanted to consider. I found out later that they had been on the lot for several months and salespeople were being offered a $200 bonus. Our salesperson (Fay) steered us to a car she took in trade. With little hassle she showed us this car. She would have made more money selling one of the other cars I was interested in than the great car she put us onto! Like a lot of people today, we checked the price out (using the cell phone) and the price was more than fair and they found me an incredible loan. I got a great car at a great price with a great loan. I am approaching 60, and have bought many cars. This was by far the best experience I have had.

DocFox thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! #Happydriving

• Evansville D-Patrick Sales Review

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business. #HappyDriving

First, I just want to thank Shelly Thompson and the staff at downtownD-Patrick Ford! Shelly did a great job at finding the truck I wanted. I have to say that Shelly is honest and really forthcoming with information. It makes the decision making process A lot easier. Shelly will work hard to satisfy your needs.

• great service

Troy thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

My dealer was Bobbi Davis and she definitely listened to everything I had to say and found me a great vehicle. They do not sell you cars that you are going to have trouble with and they definitely don't rush you! The friendly talkative guest service will have me back anytime I'm looking for a vehicle and I will recommend going to her to all of my friends and family. .. couldn't be happier with my 2008 buick lucerne!!! -Troy M.

• Love our Mustang!!

We hope your family continues to enjoy your new Mustang! Thank you for coming in to shop with us! #HappyDriving

We're not sure who loved our Mustang more, us or all of the personnel at D-Patrick. We went to the dealership on a Saturday afternoon, told them what we wanted, and they had it on their lot Monday afternoon. Everyone could not have been more friendly or helpful. We would certainly recommend this dealership when looking for a new car.

• Buy at D Patrick

Great experience at D Patrick, Bobbi Davis was great to deal with, she really wanted to help anyway she could. All promises were kept !!!

Kentucky thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! Bobbi is Awesome! #HappyDriving

• Great service Great experience Fay Osborn Siebers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your continued business. #HappyDriving

This is my third purchase from D Patrick Downtown and less then a year.and it turns in to a better experience every time I return, Fay Osborn Siebers, she is the best! Direct, straight to the point, always looking out for me as a customer. Everyone there is always helpful and friendly stuff from finance to service. I have always felt overwhelmed with there customer service and desire to go above and beyond to meet my needs Thank you D Patrick Downtown Ismael Aguilar

Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

My old Ford with 93,000 plus miles on it refused to budge this winter & had to be towed. I'm on a fixed income & I thought it would be an ugly situation. I had informed myself as much as I could that evening and expected to be without a car for some days. I was glad that I decided to go with D-Patrick downtown as my expectations were met and then some. The mechanic, Cody, as well as the rest of the people I dealt with displayed exceptional courtesy and communication, confirming my hunch that the fuel system was involved as well as perhaps instability in the ignition. I did not share that with them but their diagnostics confirmed it. Between towing of a Friday night and completion of repair I did not even have to wait 24 hours. Car is "purring" along fine. Sorry I had to miss their customer appreciation event which supported the local Philharmonic youth orchestra. Btw., the cost of the repair was well within national averages. Way to go!

• the hasenours

Thank you for sharing your experience at The BIG Ford Store! Thank you for your business and #HappyDriving

Kevin Overly was excellent help and even though our credit wasn't great, he and the team there found a way to get us financed. Looking forward to building that credit up and getting future cars and/or trucks through him.