New 812-479-3131 Dealer Website
Used 866-482-6871 Email Dealer

3.0
  • GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

THEIR ENTIRE STAFF IS AWESOME!THEY TOOK CARE OF ME FROM BEGINNING TO END!MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE AT WRIGHT MOTORS WAS MORE THAN I COULDVE EVER DREAMED OF!ONCE I PULLED IN I WAS IMMEDIATELY GREETED BY A WONDERFUL AND POLITE SALESMAN BY THE NAME OF GREG GOVERT!GREG TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND WAS EXTRA MINDFUL TO MAKE SURE THAT MY EXPERIENCE AT WRIGHT WAS A PLEASANT ONE!NOT ONLY WAS GREG A WONDERFUL SALESMAN BUT SHANE MILLER THE HEAD MAN THERE WAS VERY ADAMENT ABOUT MAKING SURE I GOT THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE!I WOULD DEFINITELY DO BUSINESS WITH WRIGHT MOTORS AGAIN AND WOULD ENCOURAGE ANYONE ELSE TO ALSO!IF YOU SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF A TOTAL DISSERVICE!

Thank you for your kind comments. We work hard to insure all of our guests are able to have the same experience you incurred at Wright Select. I will forward your comments to our management team, as well as, Mr. Govert. Again, thank you for taking your time to express your comments! Happy Driving! Michael Reynolds, Wright Select

• Great people and Great cars

Worked with Johnny and Randy to get me a car! The guys here are amazing! They worked so hard to get me financed and get me the car I wanted, and guess what? It's at a great price too!

• Went in for a detail and they broke my car

I bought my 2009 Honda Pilot in for a full detail for $170 dollars. When we received the car back the driver seat was making a loud popping noise when we move it back and forth. It was not like this when we brought it in. We called to explain it to them and they were rude. They didn't break it and we were liars. They wanted us to pay more money to them to fix something they broke.

• CHRIS UTLEY

WRIGHT MOTORS RECIEVED A GREAT SALESMAN WHEN THEY HIRED CHRIS UTLEY! I WILL MOST DEF. BUY A CAR FROM THIS GUY!

Thank you Janet Moes for your comments

Thank you Janet Moes for your comments

• WRIGHT MOTORS IS THE BEST

thank you Josh Norton for your positive comments.

I HEARD CHRIS UTLEY IS THERE....... IM COMING TO SEE THIS GUY BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST SALESMAN..... HE TRIES TO GET YOU THE BEST DEAL FOR WHAT YOU WANT!

thank you Josh Norton for your positive comments.

• Service

Chris Utley, man.... you are one awesome salesman!

Than you reliable Utley fan for your positive comments.

Chris Utley, man.... you are one awesome salesman!

Than you reliable Utley fan for your positive comments.

• Wright Motors

Chris Utley, is one of the best salesman I know! I'll be visiting him very soon!

Thank you Kathryn Houston for you nice comments.

Thank you Kathryn Houston for you nice comments.

• Chris Utley

Wright Motors got a awesome salesman. Chris Utley is the best. I'm coming to see you man!

thank you Mr. Bentley for your comments.

thank you Mr. Bentley for your comments.

• Chris Utley

I am very proud to hear Chris Utley is at Wrights . I'm coming to buy my truck from him!

Thank you Katie for your comments.

Thank you Katie for your comments.

• Chris Utley

Chris Utley is a great sales person. I will be back to purchase a vehicle from him.

Thanks Tim for your comments