Evansville Kia

157 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 27, 2020

Dealt with Joe McElroy who was awesome. Listened to my wants and needs and made it happen !!! I would highly recommend KIA and ask for Joe !!! I Love my... Sportage !!!

September 2, 2020

Professionalism at its finest. Definitely trust them in servicing my car in a timely fashion. They also were able to identify an issue I didn't know I... had and texted me about it, explaining what needed to be fixed (and the price). Overall, a wonderful experience.

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Stephanie! We're grateful for your feedback and glad to hear it was a wonderful experience worki...ng with our team. Have an excellent week!

• April 13, 2015

Evansville Kia Mazda Volvo treat their customers right and understand time is important to most. They hustle to get the sale completed and offer competitive... prices. There is no haggling or hidden costs, this dealership offers their bottom dollar first. Byron Owen was excellent to deal with and went above and beyond to teach us everything about our new 2016 Mazda CX-5.I appreciate the hard work and I will use this dealer again and again. This was my second purchase from Evansville Kia Mazda Volvo and it will not be my last. Thanks for the great experience. Also, from time of arrival to driving home in new car was approx. 2 hours. That's the way I like it. Thanks

We really appeciate your loyalty with our dealership, we love our customers!

August 28, 2020

The employees there are so polite and kind! Cole did a price checked for me and he explained the break down of the service. Thank you!

Thank you, Amber, for taking the time to provide this valued feedback on Cole and our employees. We are so glad to hear your interactions were polite ...and informative. It was our pleasure to assist. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we hope to work with you again.

August 6, 2020

Awesome, as usual! Great service, friendly staff, comfortable waiting room with snacks :) I always have my Kia Optima serviced at my dealership. I feel... confident that I'm getting the best service available No complaints here!

Awesome to hear Roseanna! We are thrilled the repair visit could go well and we look forward to having you back!

July 4, 2020

Great experience from just driving into the shop, waiting in the spacious and comfortable wait area, watching progress on tracking screen and easy check... out. Thanks and I’ll be back!

Tom, thank you for taking time for leaving a great review. We are glad you had a great experience and we hope to see you again soon!

May 29, 2020

I had my bike rack on when serviced so they couldn't put it through the auto car wash so they had washed my car. An extra effort. Thanks

Thank you, Jack, for taking the time to provide this valued feedback and amazing rating. We are so glad your service visit with us was not only worth ...five-star but was recommendable as well. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we look forward to continuing to provide this excellent service for you in future visits to come.

April 21, 2020

The people are awesome and the service was great! They were prompt in getting my car back and kept me informed several times during my visit. I would... highly recommend them.

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your experience with Evansville Kia. We're so glad we were able to keep you informed... throughout the process and kept the service swift. We will gladly share this feedback with our service team. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we hope to see you again and continue our excellent service streak.

April 18, 2020

They got everything done in a timely fashion. The service is always great. Only one thing that I asked was for them to vacuum my car and they didn't do... it. That's the 2nd time that it's happened. it was in desperate need of it too.

Kelly, thanks for your candid feedback on your experience at Evansville Kia. We are so glad you were able to have your car serviced in a timely manner..., but we are concerned to hear you didn't get everything you had asked for. If you would like to speak more about your experience reach out to our service manager, Jeremy Shultz at 812-473-4400, so we may improve for future visits.

March 7, 2020

Great experience with the service department. They were fast friendly and answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. Thank you

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Sudie! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you think of us next time ...your vehicle needs to be serviced. We look forward to working with you again!