Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good check-up!

Professional, efficient, affordable service maintenance for my car was done in less than an hour while I caught up on "Evansville" magazine & watched home make-overs in the pleasant waiting room. Payton was personable and helpful, & the payment process was friendly & easy.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five-star review, Robert! Our expert service team strives to get our customers back out on the road as efficiently and painlessly as possible, and we're glad to hear we succeeded. Thanks for choosing Evansville Kia for your service needs and we hope to see you back again in the future.

Jeremy was great! Service was Excellent!

Jeremy was very helpful and the service was great! I was able to get the day and time I needed and a shuttle to and from my work. The cashier was also ver nice and helpful. Thank you all!

Dealer response

Outstanding to hear! We're very grateful to hear that Jeremy and the team provided you with an excellent overall experience. Thank you for sharing!

Service

Great Service and friendly Salesman would recommend buying from there . There service people are professional and courteous with a great waiting room. Also have snacks and TV while waiting for your vehicle .

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind remarks, Frank. We hope that you consider us for your next service visit in the future!

Evansville Kia was the best dealership in every way ! My...

Evansville Kia was the best dealership in every way ! My grandson bought his first car , it was an awesome experience. Abe & Trent were so great 😊

Dealer response

Thanks for letting us know about your experience! Customer service will always be one of the Evansville Kia team's highest priorities and it's great to hear how much you and your Grandson enjoyed your visit. Thank you for your business and we hope to take care of any of your future car needs!

Recall

Excellent service, friendly staff, clean and comfortable waiting area. Repairs completed in timely manner. Got me in and out in less time than expected. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Pam, thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star feedback with us! It was our pleasure to provide you with a friendly, quality service experience. Please let us know if there are any auto needs we can assist you with in the future!

First time dealership experience

After working with Brian McElya for about a month, he was aware of my financial situation. He helped to make sure the process went smoothly and was able to make searching for a vehicle so much easier. I gave him a list of what I’d like to see on my vehicle and stuff that wasn’t required, but would be nice. He met those standards and the dealership made the sale smooth. I had never bought a vehicle at a dealership after always paying cash. I’m now driving like the pace car at the Indy 500 as if it were a dream. The Kia Sorento sits up great just like a truck and has plenty of room. I went to several dealerships and after purchasing my vehicle I was able to toss all the business cards. I highly suggest checking out Evansville Kia or at least Brian over at the dealership. He was a huge help. Going from a 2001 Buick Lesabre to a 2015 Kia Sorento was huge. I keep saying I have Bluetooth.Lol Sorry if the post seems long.

Dealer response

Matt, thank you for the 5-star rating and your shout-out for Brian! We're happy to hear that he could help you find the right Kia for you and look forward to working with you in the future.

KIA Sportage

I was very pleased with the service. It was timely and I received updates often as to what was going on. The staff were also very pleasant.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff. If there is anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Great Service and Expertise

Abe helped my Mon purchase car. She is 89 and it has been along time since she bought a car. Abe was very kind, patient and thorough. Mom has very happy with the car she purchased.

Lisa S

I was very pleased with the timely manner in which they got my vehicle back and serviced it. They were very courteous and professional. I would highly recommend them!

Highly Recommend!

Don was very helpful and professional as I purchased a used car I had found listed on their website. I live 2 hours away and all the details were worked out when I arrived to buy the car. Would buy from this dealership again!

Dealer response

Thank you so much, Melissa, for taking the time to provide this exceptional feedback and for taking the 2-hour drive to work with us. It was truly our pleasure to assist you, and we are so glad to hear your visit was helpful and professional. We'll be sure to forward these kind words to Don. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia, and congratulations on your purchase.