Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Service dept

Great service! I Would highly recommend! The service dept kept great communication explaining all steps of service, and was very accommodating Check out was fast and easy!

Dealer response

Thank you, Belinda! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our service department is doing. They will certainly be happy to hear your kind words! Please come back and see us for any of your future car needs!

Very professional quick and courteous service I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and acquaintances. There is A KIA dealership within 20 minutes of my home . The service outweighs the inconvenience of my travel .

Dealer response

Kevin, thank you for your 5-star rating and for choosing Evansville Kia for your service needs. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Great service,quick in and out

Quick in and out. Friendly people and good at what they do.

Dealer response

Stan, thank you for your 5-star rating! We look forward to working with you again.

1.0

Not ever coming back

I came in for an oil change and front end alignment. While driving home my stearing wheel was vibrating so I knew the balance was off. I took it to a closer mechanic and they informed me the balance was WAY OFF. Not only that, he showed me a nail in my tire that had been there for some time. I cannot trust the service and will never return.

Dealer response

LJ, thank you for leaving us a review to let us know about your experience. We are concerned to hear about the issues you had with your car on your way home from a service appointment with us. We would like to discuss this in more detail, so please give our service manager Jeremey Schultz a call at 812-473-4400.

Awesome!

Kia has an excellent service center, friendly, knowledgeable, and fast! Nice waiting area, coffee, snacks, clean! Kia's coupon's help too! I'm a happy Kia Optima customer, no complaints!

Dealer response

Thank you, Roseanna! We appreciate your review of your service center. We're glad you found your whole experience quick and comfortable! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and stop by anytime. Thanks again!

2 years of great service

I purchased my kia optima 2 years ago and have only been in for oil changes. The service there has been great from purchasing my car to the servicing of my car. Ive never been in a more friendly car dealership. This is my first Kia but it won't be my last.

Customer

Dealt with Joe McElroy who was awesome. Listened to my wants and needs and made it happen !!! I would highly recommend KIA and ask for Joe !!! I Love my Sportage !!!

Always an Excellent Experience

Professionalism at its finest. Definitely trust them in servicing my car in a timely fashion. They also were able to identify an issue I didn't know I had and texted me about it, explaining what needed to be fixed (and the price). Overall, a wonderful experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Stephanie! We're grateful for your feedback and glad to hear it was a wonderful experience working with our team. Have an excellent week!

4.5

Customer

The employees there are so polite and kind! Cole did a price checked for me and he explained the break down of the service. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you, Amber, for taking the time to provide this valued feedback on Cole and our employees. We are so glad to hear your interactions were polite and informative. It was our pleasure to assist. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we hope to work with you again.

Roseanna

Awesome, as usual! Great service, friendly staff, comfortable waiting room with snacks :) I always have my Kia Optima serviced at my dealership. I feel confident that I'm getting the best service available No complaints here!

Dealer response

Awesome to hear Roseanna! We are thrilled the repair visit could go well and we look forward to having you back!