Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil change

Great experience from just driving into the shop, waiting in the spacious and comfortable wait area, watching progress on tracking screen and easy check out. Thanks and I’ll be back!

Dealer response

Tom, thank you for taking time for leaving a great review. We are glad you had a great experience and we hope to see you again soon!

extra effort

I had my bike rack on when serviced so they couldn't put it through the auto car wash so they had washed my car. An extra effort. Thanks

Dealer response

Thank you, Jack, for taking the time to provide this valued feedback and amazing rating. We are so glad your service visit with us was not only worth five-star but was recommendable as well. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we look forward to continuing to provide this excellent service for you in future visits to come.

Lisa Stephens

The people are awesome and the service was great! They were prompt in getting my car back and kept me informed several times during my visit. I would highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your experience with Evansville Kia. We're so glad we were able to keep you informed throughout the process and kept the service swift. We will gladly share this feedback with our service team. Thank you for choosing Evansville Kia and we hope to see you again and continue our excellent service streak.

Oil change purge valve stuck closed wash and vacuu

They got everything done in a timely fashion. The service is always great. Only one thing that I asked was for them to vacuum my car and they didn't do it. That's the 2nd time that it's happened. it was in desperate need of it too.

Dealer response

Kelly, thanks for your candid feedback on your experience at Evansville Kia. We are so glad you were able to have your car serviced in a timely manner, but we are concerned to hear you didn't get everything you had asked for. If you would like to speak more about your experience reach out to our service manager, Jeremy Shultz at 812-473-4400, so we may improve for future visits.

Great experience from the service department and s

Great experience with the service department. They were fast friendly and answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. Thank you 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Sudie! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you think of us next time your vehicle needs to be serviced. We look forward to working with you again!

Fantastic service and polite, helpful employees!

Everyone was so polite and helpful! Facility was very clean and all types of beverages and snacks were stocked in the service waiting area. I received a free complimentary car wash while my services were completed also.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! We are so glad you had such a good experience with our service department. We hope that you choose us again!

Car is fixed!

Very friendly and helpful with any issues I’ve had with my car! Best service department I’ve ever dealt with in a car dealership. No matter the problem they make it right!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5-star review, Noah! Our service team is glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again!

Blown away

Having way less than poor credit, I went into the buying process mindset of "buy here pay here". Having dealt with numerous dealerships prior to my visit, I was expecting more of the same rudeness etc....Boy was I WRONG!!! EVERYONE was kind/polite...There was absolutely NO PRESSURE on me whether to make a purchase or not. This ended up being the smoothest and quickest vehicle purchase I have ever made..Can't really put into words as to just how blown away I am.

4.0

owner

bought many cars thur the years very happy with service and sales highly recomend great selection on new and used vehicles very friendly staff great experence

Dealer response

Randy, we're so glad you've had great experiences working with our team over the years. Thank you for your loyalty. If there's anything else we can do to help, please reach out. We're happy to help!

Very accommodating

This is my second visit to their service department. I arrived early due to the weather and the fact that I live almost an hour away from the dealership. They worked me in ahead of my scheduled appointment and were very accommodating. I have had nothing but success with the service department I will continue to come here for all my future maintenance and service requirements.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback and are so happy to hear of your great service experience. We truly value your loyalty to Evansville Kia, and look forward to working with you again.