Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

call them on Thursday said I needed a fog light replaced;...

call them on Thursday said I needed a fog light replaced; they told me to bring it in Saturday morning whenever we got there and they would take care of it I was very pleased with your service did not wait long , they explained everything to us and they asked if they could take our van for a wash I said yes so they took our van over and got it washed. I’m always happy and pleased with the service always have been that’s why we go back. Thank-you, Kia in Evansville Indiana

Dealer response

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lora! Our service team is glad you had a quick and easy experience with them. We hope you enjoyed your car wash. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Exactly the kind of service we needed when we had to make...

Exactly the kind of service we needed when we had to make a car purchase due to unexpected and sudden problems with our other car. As quick and painless as car shopping should be. Ask for Leroy.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the review, Josh! We are so happy Leroy was able to help out in what could be a stressful situation for most. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Always great service

Always get me completed and back in service quickly and professionally. Discuss any needs for my vehicle and give me chance to decide when to complete

Dealer response

Thanks for your review, David! We're glad you've had consistently quick and professional experiences working with our service team!

Great Dealership

Everyone was very professional and gave us plenty of options to make sure we were getting what we wanted. Kameron Quates was very thorough with the details of the car we purchased. He also made sure we understood how everything within the car operated to the point that I did not need to look at the manual. We will definitely be back to purchase our next vehicle!

Dealer response

That's great to hear Chris! We're so happy that Kameron was able to help you find what you were looking for. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you again!

Duell's Kia

Great service. Mike, our salesman was great to work with. While I dreaded the thought of car shopping, Mike made the process easy and successful. Thanks again for making the deal.

Sorento

We had a little problem. They handle it like a pro. I have had the best experience with them. They take care of all our needs. Have and always will trust them to do a great job. Thanks to all of the staff.

Dealer response

Thank you for writing a review, Xan! We're so glad you had a smooth service experience this week. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

4.4

Certified Used Vehicle

We recently purchased a certified used vehicle from this dealership. We were informed that every certified car undergoes a thorough 165 point check before it hits the lot for sale. Well we must have received the one that only had 162 points checked. Within moments of the purchase we found the switch for the map lights did not work. When I brought the car in to repair the switch the service department performed a free alignment check. Yep it was out of alignment, not by a whole lot but enough that I would have been charged if we had not complained. Well, they didn't have the switch assembly so I made another service appointment for when the new switch would arrive. At that point they would also perform the alignment correction. We had the car for approximately 2 weeks and I noticed the front brakes were making a grinding noise. I heard it earlier but thought the grinding noise may have been caused by oxidation from the car sitting on the lot for a length of time. I asked service to check out the problem, and they did. They found the front brakes were down to .3 mm (almost gone). Well I have to give the dealership a good review because they repaired all of the issues at no charge to me. Given all of these issues I wondered what other surprises my "certified" car would reveal. Its been over a month now and no new surprises (Yaaay!). Our lesson learned: Don't trust any dealership when they say they did a thorough check, take it to your own mechanic, or ask to see the inspection report. Now I don't know if this was just an anomaly or if the dealership's certified program is just an exercise to pencil whip a form. I am happy we found these problems, and the dealership worked with us to correct everything.

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback, and we are very disappointed to hear that you had some issues with the vehicle you purchased from us. We are glad to hear that our service department was able to fix this for you, but pleasing our customers is our highest priority and so we are sorry to hear that your vehicle was not up to the standards that we strive for. If you would like to discuss this further with us, please call our General Manager Dave Cates at 812-473-0215.

3.5

Service

I had six recalls in my Kia Optima and all issues were taken care of in one day. Throughout the recalls they found other future issues that I needed to be aware of. Great service. Just wish they had loaner car available since I live an hour away and this was a 8-5 repair!

Dealer response

Thank you for the feedback, Theresa! We're always happy to help get your vehicle taken care of. Have a wonderful day!

4.0

Ms Dona Bennett. Oil change and tire rotation

Service was great , except when I got to GreenRiver Rd and Spring Valley my low tire light went off and Lucus Oil was close, so they aired my tires up as my back two tires were low after having my tires rotated and told the air in my tires had been checked.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service you received from us. We understand the inconvenience with low tires and we are grateful that you are back on the road safely.

Rev. Doris Better known as Grandma or Mamoo

No pressure. Friendly. Extremely helpful very thorough. This was true for the salesman and everyone we encountered at Evansville Kia. Also everyone went out of their way to be courteous and polite.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Rev. Doris! We're very happy to hear that our staff was polite and courteous, and we hope to see you again. Have a great day!