Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.0

Disappointed

Car was taken in for replacement of antenna mast and oil change. The work was completed in a timely manner. Notification that the car was ready was made. A rattle in the back seat was noted as the car was being driven home. Service technician had uninstalled the two car seats in rear seat and had failed to reinstall them. This was an unexpected inconvenience requiring a significant amount customer's time to reinstall them. In my opinion, the technician should have reinstalled the car seats. No mention was ever made that they would have to be removed to perform the requested antenna mast installation.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that your car was taken care of properly and in a timely manner, although we are alarmed to hear that the car seats were uninstalled and never properly reinstalled. We will inform our staff of this to ensure that this is not a reoccurrence. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our General Manager, Dave Cates at (812) 473-0215.

Paint

We had a major issue with the paint on my husbands 2016 Kia. After some research on our part and dealing with Mr. David Cates, our issues were dealt with and ulimately resolved. That has renewed our faith in the Evansville Kia Dealership and the Kia brand. Thank you for working through this with us.

Dealer response

Jamie - We are very sorry to hear that your husband had a poor experience with our dealership. At Evansville, we try to treat every situation that arises with the utmost attention. We did not intend to give off the impression that we do not stand by our product. We take great pride in being able to represent the Evansville Kia family and our products. We understand the frustration with your 2016 Optima already showing signs of wear on its front bumper - please give Dave Cates a call at (812)473-0215, and we’d be happy with the opportunity to try and make this right.

Stacey Baker

I don't live in Evansville but the people at the Kia service department made it easy to get my car fixed and did it when it was convenient for me. Thanks guys!

Dealer response

It was our pleasure, Stacey! Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to your next visit!

Mike Whitledge is the best!

We highly recommend dealing with Evansville Kia and Mike Whitledge. We just purchased our second Kia Sedona and it was a painless process. Mike is an excellent salesperson. He went out of his way to ensure we both understood every aspect of the van and what it had to offer. We never felt like we were a bother or an inconvenience. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent experience!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty to Evansville Kia and we hope you are loving your new Sedona! Mike enjoyed working with you as well and we can't wait to work with you more when the time comes!

Great Service Department

I was greeted promptly as I arrived and the service was done in a quick and efficient manner. I was offered a free car wash but I had just washed the car!! I will know better next time! Thanks!!

Dealer response

Thank you, John! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad everything went well. We'll see you next time!

MR> Michael B.

Overall, the best car buying experience I have ever had. I have, over 74 years, purchased many, many automobiles. This time proved the easiest to do! Each and everyone we came into contact with, treated us with respect. Cannot ask for more!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear your experience with us was a good one. We hope you enjoy your new car!

I could not have asked for a better service experi

I could not have asked for any better service experience. In the past it's not always been a five-star, but this time it's reached five and above. JT was absolutely great to deal with.

Dealer response

We're so happy to hear that your service experience went well! Thanks for letting us know, and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Quick, great service!

Great job repairing the issue with my optima and getting it back to me quickly! Jt kept me informed on the status of the repair work and also gave me a heads up on other issues that needed addressed that they were happy to take care of as well!

Dealer response

Britt, we're so glad to hear you had a swift service experience. Please reach out to us if there's anything else you need assistance with, we would be happy to help. Thanks for stopping by!

Great Experience, We Will Always Come Back!

Chris (our salesman) was very nice, he listened to our needs and it was a great experience! Very professional! We were on a time limit that day and we had no problem getting the car we wanted, the papers signed and getting it ready to take home! It was truly a great experience! We will return to this dealership for future car needs! Chris was very helpful and we will return to him again!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Michael and Shannon! We're thrilled that Chris provided you with a top-tier experience. He is definitely an asset to our team. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to your next visit!

Best car buying experience ever!!

Myel was awesome to work with! He went above and beyond when it came to making sure I got everything I wanted in a vehicle!! Everyone was friendly and helpful! This is the second Optima we have owned and love the vehicle!! We will definitely be back!!

Dealer response

It's great that Myel was so awesome to work with, congrats on the new vehicle Lynette! Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review. Come see us again when you're ready for your first service appointment!