Evansville Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (812) 618-4370 (812) 618-4370
Used (812) 618-9674 (812) 618-9674
Service (812) 618-4876 (812) 618-4876

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Can not say enough good thin about Schuyler Slack

Schuyler and David both was really helpful. I called Schuyler at least 4 times on his cell and he took care of everything me and my wife needed.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, William! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us! We hope you are loving your new car!

Proud Kia Owner

I am a proud Kia owner. When visiting Kia Duels for repairs and tune ups I always leave with a sense of comfort. They're professional and friendly upon every visit.

Dealer response

Thank you for the very positive feedback, Der'rik! We're happy to have you be apart of the Kia Duels family and we look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Great Experience!

I had a great buying experience at Evansville Kia. I definitely recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new Kia. They were very accomodating and knowledgable.

Dealer response

Ryan, thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation! We are delighted to hear that you are completely satisfied with your experience. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your future car and service needs! Come back and see us soon!

Basic Oil Change Still A Positive Experience

My first oil change for my new Soul was a very positive experience! I was greeted and treated like a very valued customer. It was nice to see that this dealership walks the walk and backs up their talk by not only going the extra mile during the sale, but also during the follow up. Very glad I chose this dealership!

Dealer response

Lynn, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that your visit to the service department was worth 5 stars. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Excellent Service

Mike from Evansville was very helpful during the process of purchasing our new Kia Sorento. He made sure we left there satisfied and we couldn't be happier with our purchase!

Dealer response

Brooke, thank you for the kind words about Mike. He is a great asset to our team and was more than happy to help. Please let us know how we can continue to help and enjoy your new Sorento!

Service for recalls

Zach was very professional & friendly. He kept me updated. Thanks Zach & Service Dept.

Dealer response

Susie, we're glad to hear Zach and the service department were able to help you! Let us know when you need your next service appointment!

Top Notch Honest Dealer

I dealt with Chris Beckerle and he was awesome! He was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. He took all the time I needed and was never pushy. I asked him about several different vehicles and options and he got information on each, then set up the different payment and interest options so I could make the best decision for me. I liked that his focus was on what made me happy and not about putting money in his pocket. I will send everyone I know looking for a new or used car to this dealership, and Chris specifically if possible. Really awesome folks there and a very pleasant buying experience all the way around.

Dealer response

Lynn, we're thrilled to hear that your experience with Chris at Evansville Kia was a great one! We strive to put the individual needs of each customer as a priority so they're well taken care of. Thank you for your business with us and for taking the time to leave a review! Let us know if there's any way we may be able to further assist you. Enjoy your new Kia!

Purchasing a new vehicle

When I went to purchase my new vehicle, the salesman assigned to me, Kameron Quates, was very polite. He did not gloss over any details, and made sure I was aware of the safety features and ratings of the vehicle. The facility is very clean, both in appearance and in smell. I felt very welcome in the facility by both the employees, and in the appearance of the building. Mister Quates and Mister David Cates, the Manager at the facility, made the effort to ensure the paperwork was quick and hassle-free.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review Dillon! We're happy that Mr. Quates, Mr. Cates, and the rest of our team could make you feel welcome and get you into the perfect vehicle that fit your needs. If you need anything else, let us know. Congratulations on your new car and we look forward to seeing you next time!

2017 Kia Optima

Evansville Kia was great buying experience was upfront with deal. Very quick painless process highly recommend them to anyone in market for a new Kia.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Chris, and we are excited we could help you find the vehicle you were searching for. It looks amazing and we know you are going to have a lot of fun driving it. If you have any more questions or need anything else, we would be happy to serve you once more. We hope you have a good week!

Just looking

Easy to deal with no pressure from sales staff no long waiting Just a pleasure while getting a new car

Dealer response

We're glad you're satisfied with us! Thanks for stopping by, Sandra.