• Great Experience

Just purchased a new Expedition from out of state. They really were great to work with. Very professional, got through the process quickly but was not rushed. I refuse to go to the "big box" mega dealerships and want to do business with an organization invested in the community and their customers. Will not hesitate to buy again.

Dan, There are no words to describe the compliment you gave us by driving from Kansas City to St. James, MO for our new car experience. Thank you, from the entire Hutcheson Ford family. We've been providing top customer service for over sixty years in this area, and with customers like you, we hope to be here for many years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

• Great Dealer

Excellent customer service. Quick and easy financing. Thank you Chase

Excellent customer service. Quick and easy financing. Thank you Chase

• Purchase of a used Lincoln MKZ from Hutcheson

Thanks Sharon for such a great review!

We instructed Mike Tucker on what we were looking for in a different car. two weeks later he sent us a link for a car that fit our needs perfectly. One week later we closed on it. Seamless, easy, good value, and totally satisfied.

Thanks Sharon for such a great review!

• Great Overall Buying Experience

Anthony Billingsley was my salesman. He was not only professional but knew exactly what I needed and helped me to get an affordable price. My family has purchased from Anthony in the past and he is always available with helpful advice. My family and I highly recommend Anthony and Hutchison Ford for your next purchase.

Sharlene, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your kind words, and we will share with Anthony. Please remember, if you need anything, we here at Hutcheson Ford are here ready to lend a helping hand! All My Best, Marketing Department

• These guys really care

Hutchenson Ford takes care of me and my car, if I don't know I have a problem, they do and arrange to fix it for me, I feel totally protected in their care and wanted everyone to know.

Steelville Girl- We've seen several reviews from you roll in, and every time, it puts a smile on our face. :) Thank you for continuing to be a stellar customer- we appreciate you and hope you'll always give us a ring if you need anything!

• THESE GUYS ARE GREAT!!!

every time I have a problem with my car, these guys are there for me, I so appreciate them.

SteelvilleGirl- Thank you again for a great review! We appreciate you, as well, and hope to see you soon!

• 1st-Time Buyer

The process was painless from the test drive to the first drive as a new owner!

The process was painless from the test drive to the first drive as a new owner!

HappyCamper- We know that buying a car has a reputation of being a painful experience, so we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. At Hutcheson, we make it our goal to have the new car buying experience exciting and hopeful, and we're glad you joined the family.

• The Works

Had an appointment and it was ready when they said it would be. No surprises.

Had an appointment and it was ready when they said it would be. No surprises.

Jim- At our core, this is what we aim for- the right job, for the right price, at the right time. Thank you for continuing to choose Hutcheson for its service department- customers like you are the reason we've been here for over sixty years!

• Satisfied Customer

I was very satisfied with my visit. I had our truck serviced. Was done in a very timely fashion. I would recommend them.

DeVerne- Thank you for the recommendation! We hope to continue earning your business!

• Excellent Service

To my 2012 Mustang in the for "The Works" and recent recall for the airbag inflator. When the work was completed, Gordy came and found me to inform me that my Mustang was completed, no issues found and I was ready to go. Very professional and personal to locate me instead of a "bullhorn" announcement.

Dick- Thank you for choosing our service department for your business. Our customers are #1, and stellar team members like Gordy help reinforce that belief. If you ever need anything in the future, we hope you give us a call. Thank you, again!