631 reviews

631 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hutcheson Ford Sales from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 22, 2016

Just purchased a new Expedition from out of state. They really were great to work with. Very professional, got through the process quickly but was not... rushed. I refuse to go to the "big box" mega dealerships and want to do business with an organization invested in the community and their customers. Will not hesitate to buy again.

Dan, There are no words to describe the compliment you gave us by driving from Kansas City to St. James, MO for our new car experience. Thank you, fr...om the entire Hutcheson Ford family. We've been providing top customer service for over sixty years in this area, and with customers like you, we hope to be here for many years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

September 19, 2018

Service staff are always very polite and courteous. I've never had such good experiences with a vehicle service department than I have at this dealership.... Every employee I've talked to on the phone or encountered in person is always extremely friendly. This dealership is not the closest Ford dealership to our home, but we make the drive to get our truck serviced here, because the customer service is exemplary and worth the drive!

Dallas Gerding

Parts and Service Director

(5.0) 9 reviews

September 18, 2018

Highly recommend for a car purchase. Very pleased with a very professional staff. Nathan and Amy should be commended. Will be a return customer if need... be.

Hutcheson Ford

We appreciate your selecting Hutcheson Ford for your new vehicle purchase. We welcome you into our family. Please consider us for any service needs.... Enjoy many happy miles ahead.

Amy Hitch

(4.9) 79 reviews

Nathan Kemnitzer

(5.0) 25 reviews

September 17, 2018

I had the air-conditioning recharged on my vehicle. There were no surprises, and the bill came in under the estimate. I also had my differential fluid... exchanged. This dealer has a set price for this service, which I find very helpful when planning for service on my vehicle. Joe was my service advisor, and he kept me informed every step of the way. He also went over the 24 point vehicle inspection checklist with me. I love coming to Hutcheson Ford because I trust them to take good care of my vehicle. Everyone here is friendly, yet professional. I also love the waiting area, which is one of the nicest I have ever seen in a Ford dealer.

Hutcheson Ford

Thank you for entrusting us with your vehicle. Customers are our number one priority and we appreciate you taking the time to rate us with 5-Stars. P...lease visit us again.

September 17, 2018

Work was done properly all is good really like the cleanliness of shop all personal we???re very friendly Even though I didn???t buy my truck at this... dealership they were very nice

September 14, 2018

Clay was very professional in helping me get an estimate on my truck after a car accident. My work schedule makes timing of these things seem complicated... but he simplified by offering to drop me off at home while leaving my vehicle for when the service department re-opened. Thank you Clay!

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Your patronage is greatly appreciated. Providing outstanding customer service is one of our top priorities thus thank you for rating us with 5-stars....

September 14, 2018

I came to Ford just to rent a automobile for myself and Diana. I was met by Mr. Coffman. He was very helpful in getting us all the information we needed... and putting us with the right people. Clay is a excellent addition to the Hutcheson Ford family

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for selecting Hutch's Rental Car for your needs. Your business is appreciated and please visit us again.

September 14, 2018

Clay Coffman was so helpful when I was looking for a truck for my son who just turned sixteen. They have a friendly service department to.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for the 5-Star rating. Your patronage is greatly appreciated. May your son enjoy his first Hutcheson vehicle.

September 14, 2018

Clay was amazing in helping me finance my first vehicle. He was great to work with and he made the entire process seem effortless. I would recommend Clay... and Hutcheson to anybody looking for a new vehicle.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for selecting Hutcheson Ford for your purchase. We realize you have a choice thus we are honored you made your purchase from us and Clay. ...Wishing you many adventuresome miles ahead.

September 14, 2018

The pick up and delivery service is so convenient. I really appreciate this service! It makes life so much easier -- good to have a dealer we can trust... to offer good service.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service. We appreciate your business and are here to be of service to you and your vehicles needs.