Hutcheson Ford Sales

736 reviews

736 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hutcheson Ford Sales from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

Went to just look at options and the wonderful sales team of Hutcheson Ford was able to get me into a very nice 2015 Chevrolet Z71. Thanks to everyone... there that helped make it happen.

Drew Tucker

(5.0) 13 reviews

January 14, 2019

Everyone at the service department are always friendly. They have free coffee, soda and water for their customers and this is a nice incentive. They always... take such good care of their customers.

• September 22, 2016

Just purchased a new Expedition from out of state. They really were great to work with. Very professional, got through the process quickly but was not... rushed. I refuse to go to the "big box" mega dealerships and want to do business with an organization invested in the community and their customers. Will not hesitate to buy again.

Dan, There are no words to describe the compliment you gave us by driving from Kansas City to St. James, MO for our new car experience. Thank you, fr...om the entire Hutcheson Ford family. We've been providing top customer service for over sixty years in this area, and with customers like you, we hope to be here for many years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

January 14, 2019

I went in to get a new escape. Travis made the experience one of the best I have ever had buying a car. Would definitely recommend him to anyone. I got... a really great deal.

Travis Holt

(4.9) 35 reviews

January 14, 2019

Was very happy with the service provided. Was originally in for an airbag recall and found out I had three free oil changes. They got it back in and... done in no time flat.

Tyler Rolufs

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 11, 2019

Clay made our car buying experience smooth and uncomplicated! There was zero pressure and he worked hard for us to get us in the truck we wanted. This... is the second vehicle we've purchased at Hutcheson in the last 3 months. It will definitely be our go to dealer for our future vehicle needs!

Clay Coffman

(5.0) 34 reviews

January 11, 2019

I love that Hutcheson can take me home while working on my Edge and then at this service I needed to be picked up. The drive taking me was VERY nice.... The price is excellent and more than anything the amount of time spent is great---just very quick in and out.

Offering our customers pick up and return service is just one way we can thank them for their business. Your time is important and we value that you s...elected Hutcheson Ford for your service needs.

January 11, 2019

I have an '08 F150 with 196,000 miles on it that is almost new because I want Hutcheson's mechanics taking care of it. Between the friendly service, (great... wifi), and the best staff, I tell everyone start at Hutcheson for your service needs because you won't go anywhere else.

Thank you! We are honored by your kind words and to receive your 5-star ratings. We do have the best mechanics around including three Master Service ...Techs. Service is what Hutcheson Ford is all about.

Joseph Welch

(4.9) 46 reviews

Tyler Rolufs

(5.0) 21 reviews

January 9, 2019

I scheduled appointment on-line, then called an hour or two later to see if I could set-up a pick up time at my work. They got it set up and taken care... of for the following morning in less than an hour!!! Next morning the driver came and picked up my truck in Rolla and had it back at 3:20 PM that afternoon with oil changed and a few minor fixes I had needed done. Thank you!!

Providing outstanding customer service along with convenience is two of our top priorities. Offering pick up and return is just one of the ways we can... assist our valued customers and to show our appreciation for their business. We are honored that you rated us as the best with 5-stars. Thank you.

Ron Riffel

(4.9) 18 reviews

January 4, 2019

Drew made my first car purchasing experience so easy! I told him exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle and he was able to find it, pick it up and... have it delivered to me in just a few short days. I would 10/10 recommend Hutcheson Ford and Drew to anyone looking for a vehicle; they were friendly, professional, accommodating and so helpful!

Thank you for the 5-star rating sharing your experience with Hutcheson Ford. We are honored by your words and that your time with us was not only succ...essful but also rewarding. Enjoy many happy miles ahead.

Drew Tucker