(4.9) 426 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

426 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hutcheson Ford Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience
    September 22, 2016

Just purchased a new Expedition from out of state. They really were great to work with. Very professional, got through the process quickly but was n...ot rushed. I refuse to go to the "big box" mega dealerships and want to do business with an organization invested in the community and their customers. Will not hesitate to buy again.

Dan, There are no words to describe the compliment you gave us by driving from Kansas City to St. James, MO for our new car experience. Thank you, fr...om the entire Hutcheson Ford family. We've been providing top customer service for over sixty years in this area, and with customers like you, we hope to be here for many years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

• 2015 Foerd F150 SuperCrew
    February 16, 2018

Bought my truck in early Dec. 2017' and took it to Nashville in Feb. 2018 two months after purchase.I had not had a reason to turn on the air conditio...ner until I was down south and it was 80 degrees.My air conditioner did not work at all.Today I called the service department and explained the issue I was having.I was told since my truck has 38,000miles on it,it is out of warranty and I did not purchase the $2500 extended warranty,there was nothing they could do to help me.I am 99% sure since this is the first time I have tried the air conditioner,it was not working when I bought it! I understand I am 2000miles out of warranty,but I would like to think the dealership would back the sale of a $40,000 truck better than that.

• Rapid Professional Experience
    February 15, 2018

Jessica Roy, Chase Ford & Ryan Shockley are true professionals that make vehicle purchasing an enjoyable experience. Proud to have these pros and thi...s dealer in our community.

• Bought newer truck
    February 10, 2018

Traded my truck in for bigger truck F 250. After 2 weeks I really didn???t like the box feel and truck was too much for me. Went in and spoke with Rya...n to see if there were any options. He had Nathan show me a few trucks. Very knowledgeable on the different options. I chose one and then Ryan worked his magic and worked out a deal. Amy explained the options we had with extras. While I waited for my new truck to get ready they allowed me to keep my F250 to use. Nathan helped me sync up my phone and went over all the buttons. Ryan wanted me to be happy with my choice of truck and happy with my experience with Hutcheson! The only thing that wasn???t top notch was the detailing of my new truck. It needed more attention. That was a bit disappointing.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Leslie, Thank you so much for the kind words and your loyalty. Our main goal is to make sure that all of Hutcheson Ford customers are happy with their... purchase. I'm glad that you are now in a truck that you are comfortable with. Thanks again Leslie

• Purchased a used 2016 Explorer
    February 3, 2018

We purchased a used 2016 Explorer and so far have been pleased with the vehicle. I worked through Nathan and Ryan , mostly Nathan. Both were great t...o work with. They were open and fair with the purchase of car and helped me understand the buying process. If possible, it would be helpful to include a copy of the original sale list for the vehicle to see what options came on the vehicle. For future reference, it would be good to send the customer down the road with a full tank of gas (we got that with our Buick Enclave), the Explorer's tank was half full.

• Service and now Sales
    January 27, 2018

I came in for routine service on my Mercury Milan and ended up driving away with a Ford Taurus SHO. I've been doing business at Hutcheson Ford for ove...r 20 years. I've not found a better service department at any dealer I have visited. I wander through the used cars occasionally while I'm waiting. On my recent visit, a beautiful 2014 SHO got a hold on me and wouldn't let go. The salesman, Jordan, was very knowledgeable about the cars that he showed and worked with me. It was a little like the expression, giving a horse the reins. In the end, I had to have the SHO. Also thanks to Jessica in Finance for her help and patience.

• Team is fantastic!
    January 15, 2018

literally, my truck caught fire on I 44 the afternoon before, and this was the Ford dealership 2 miles away from the hotel I crashed at that night ev...eryone who I talked to at Hutcheson and particularly Nathan treated me with respect and caring and a positive sense for how we could move forward they found me the car I wanted within my budget, start to finish it was approved in 4 hours I will travel from Chicago to do business with them again -- a class organization! Lu G.

• Always the BEST!
    January 12, 2018

In 56 years of driving - starting with my Dad purchasing his cars - all but 4 of the many, many vehicles I've driven have come from Hutcheson Ford. T...hey are local, family owned, started about 1954 here in St. James, MO. by Guy and VelmaLe Hutcheson. It has continued with their daughter, Susan & son-in-law Butch Tucker. That family tradition is continuing with Mike, their oldest son. They treat you "like family" and work extremely hard for customer satisfaction. Like my father, I love a beautiful, dependable vehicle. If you have any problem, they are right there making it good - just can't go wrong with Hutcheson Ford! 😻😻😻

Overall Experience

• Hutcheson Ford stands above the rest!
    January 10, 2018

After reading reviews and talking with friends we decided to search outside our dealership of 20+ years and try Hutcheson Ford. Even though its an hou...r trip one way we are so glad we did! Thinking of ordering a new truck (alot we didn't want on it) surprisingly they found what we wanted, With a few add ons it was perfect! We want to really thank Ryan for his professionalism, going above and beyond, sealing the deal, making sure we got the truck we wanted! Also thanks to Nathan who knew the truck professionally, kindly explained all the gadgetry, answering all our questions. Very informative. We were amazed at all the smiles and friendly faces of the staff we didn't meet but also made us feel welcome. We brought the truck in a week later to get items we ordered put on and got the chance to meet the service dept. And staff. Never have we seen such a clean organized shop. This is a very friendly, clean, professional, make you feel at home establishment, which tells us they take pride in taking care of our vehicle when it's being serviced right down to the paper floor mats! (THANK U!) They really care about their customers. Our phone calls and texts, which were many, were answered promptly and courtiously from sales to service dept. We now know Hutcheson Ford stands above the rest! They stay on top of things, rest assured, they do what they say and have everything in order when you get there! Thank You to the friendly staff at Hutcheson Ford, especially through the holiday season and bitter cold temps your smiles made this a warm pleasant experience! We definatly will be bringing our truck in to be serviced regularly and look forward to doing business in the future because you have certainly earned our trust!

• wonderful buying experience
    December 13, 2017

Had a wonderful buying experience, purchasing a used car with Jill Record providing her help. Came in, test drove the vehicle, made an offer, after a... short time, the deal was completed. Spent another hour with paperwork, while Jill took extra care to have the car cleaned inside and out. Drove away a happy customer in my used 2014 Cadillac Escalade.

308 N Outer Rd St James, MO 65559