4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 531 reviews

531 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hutcheson Ford Sales from DealerRater.com

• September 22, 2016

Just purchased a new Expedition from out of state. They really were great to work with. Very professional, got through the process quickly but was n...ot rushed. I refuse to go to the "big box" mega dealerships and want to do business with an organization invested in the community and their customers. Will not hesitate to buy again.

Dan, There are no words to describe the compliment you gave us by driving from Kansas City to St. James, MO for our new car experience. Thank you, fr...om the entire Hutcheson Ford family. We've been providing top customer service for over sixty years in this area, and with customers like you, we hope to be here for many years to come. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

June 22, 2018

Made a phone call, appointment, fast and friendly service. Clean waiting area. Coffee available. Comfortable seating area. Not so busy that I had to w...ait long.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for rating us with5-Stars. We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again.

June 20, 2018

The Hutcheson service center was excellent in servicing my 2017 F150 as well as repairing a problem that another dealer didn't, clearly explained a s...light noise to my satisfaction, and explained the how to operate a dash function. They scheduled the appointment around my schedule. and completed as promised. I have nothing but the highest of praise for the Service Department @ Hutcheson. It was an Excellent Experience. Thanks, I will return for my services and/or repairs if needed. Frederick Lewis

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Mr. Lewis: We appreciate you entrusting your Ford F150 to us for service and repair. Your satisfaction in our ability and our level of customer serv...ice is a priority. We are pleased that you are happy with the outcome of both.

June 16, 2018

was friendly, thorough and satisfactory.was glad for the details supplied. phone calls were on time for pick up and explanations were clear and helpfu...l.

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for the 5-Star rating, johannamacpherson. we greatly appreciate your business and welcome you back anytime.

June 14, 2018

The service department is amazing! WIth the help of Travis and his attentiveness, we were able to get everything done the new truck in no time and Da...llas was in constant contact with me on the issues we were having. Ryan and Travis have made every effort to correct any issues to perfection and I could not be happier! Thank you to all who have helped us with our new truck, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Sandra, as your satisfaction is important to us. Enjoy your new truck!

Ryan Shockley

New and Used Sales Manager

June 12, 2018

My family and I had really bad truck trouble hundreds of miles from home (Ohio) and this was the the fourth dealership that we visited. The last three... either couldn???t find the problem or didn???t have time to help us. Hutcheson Ford not only fit us in and fixed our truck but gave us a rental car to drive around while they fixed it. Very impressed

Hutcheson Ford Sales

We are pleased that we were able to locate and fix the issue with your vehicle. Having vehicle issues are not fun, especially far from home. If you a...re in the area again, stop by to see us and say hello,

June 11, 2018

Great service department. In and out in no time. Will be scheduling soon to take care of our recalls. Great group of people to work with

Hutcheson Ford Sales

We appreciate you bring your vehicle needs to us and are very pleased to receive your 5-Star rating, tntbrookshire. We promise your next visit will be... just as accommodating.

June 11, 2018

Purchase my truck (used) from Hutcheson Ford on Thursday May 24. When I went to get gas on Friday I noticed the gas flap would NOT latch and close co...mpletely. Then on Sunday when I got into my truck after church the radio and entire dashboard unit DID NOT WORK AT ALL!!!!! Of course it began working again later that afternoon. I texted Ron immediately on Monday morning and let him know. He got back to me within and hour and had an appointment for me on Tuesday!!! When I arrived Tuesday morning the front desk had a rental car for me parked by front door and ready to go for me. I also got the Xylon treatment appointment. Got a call from Gordy to ask some questions on the dashboard not working...???. clarified what it did..... then got a call later afternoon saying my truck wouldn't be done yet - so keep the rental car for another day. Got a call later in the morning saying wrong part came in for fuel flap, but my truck was good to drive so I went an picked it up Wednesday after work. Ron said he would take care of it and he did!!! He came and picked up my truck Thursday morning and had it back to me in less than two hours. Great service!! Thank you!!!

Hutcheson Ford Sales

We appreciate your business, rclabster, and rating Gordy and Ron with 5-Stars. We are very proud of them and the service they provide. Please let th...em know if there is additional assistance you need.

June 11, 2018

My experience with a Hutcheson started out with me taking my car to get fixed. They misdiagnosed a leaky head gasket, which was more than I was willin...g to pay to get fixed. But they made it right with us, since it was their mistake not catching it sooner. I went back the next day and bought a used SUV from them, and they worked with us so much on financing! I drove off the lot in my ???new??? car and ended up having brake issues the same day. Called them back, the gave me a vehicle to drive while they fixed my brake issue free of charge! Even with the few issues we came across, they did everything they could to make my experience as stress-free as possible. They truly take care of their customers.

June 9, 2018

This dealership always goes above and beyond in customer service. Fast easy and friendly environment . In the market for a new it used car give them ...a shot at your business you won???t be dissatisfied

Hutcheson Ford Sales

Thank you Jbtb510, for the outstanding review. Our customers are number one, always. Enjoy your new vehicle and stop in soon to say hello.