Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Camdenton

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience.
    March 9, 2017

My salesmen Craig Smith was excellent. I did not end up making a vehicle purchase but he was helpful in every way. He gave me a few more options to tr...y and squeeze a new truck in my budget but unfortunately my budget was the problem not the dealer. Would go to again after my finances improve.

Great service
    April 5, 2018

Great people . They did an excellent job on my car plus they loaned me a car to drive while they replaced the transmission on my car . Don the service... writer was great and Josh the salesperson was fantastic also . I definitely want to buy my next car from them !

BAD Salesman, BAD Service, No Resolution
    October 23, 2017

After purchasing a $14,000. vehicle from what was suppose to be a reputable dealer. I am stuck with a problem and no resolution in sight. The runaroun...d game I have been given once the paperwork was signed and the check to the dealership cashed. I can not seem to get my back seat repair issue resolved. They are all claiming BRAD the salesman did not document any issues. So okay, you have someone not doing their job and because of that I am the one left holding the bag full of crap. Thanks a lot Sakelaris, next time my money WILL go elsewhere, because I have a bitter aftertaste in my mouth now for sure.

Used to New!
    February 9, 2017

I had originally contacted Craig Smith about a used car but he helped get a very good priced brand new one that would last me much longer and I am ove...r-all very pleased with my purchase.

We, here at Sakelaris, are very pleased to hear you had such a great experience at our dealership and that Craig was able to take such great care of y...ou! If you have any questions or if we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us. Enjoy your new Ford Focus, Danielle!

Service
    September 28, 2015

my wife and I both bought new cars from here, she made an appointment 3 weeks ago for a recall issue, her appointment was for 8 and was told it would ...take a hour we are still on the parking lot waiting, service here is lousy at best

Great Customer Service
    August 13, 2015

Salesman did an outstanding job finding me a car I like.

Fantastic dealer and all their staff
    August 5, 2015

I contacted Vince Devos a salesman with Sakelaris Ford-Lincoln in Camdenton, MO by telephone, we talked about our vehicle we were wanting to trade in ...so after some simple questions Mr. Devos brought a loaner vehicle to our home so he could return back to the dealership to get a estimate on our trade in. The Murano had a full tank of gas and told me to take my time using the loaner which just so happens is exactly what we wanted which is a Nissan Murano. My husband and I drove the car and loved it. The Murano was returned back to the dealership around 2 hours later, the dealership made us a offer for our vehicle, sold us the Murano at a very good price so we drove the Murano back home. All we had to do was to return the next day so my husband could sign the necessary papers. Before we left Mr. Vince Devos our salesman filled the Murano up with fuel. We can not say thank you enough to Vince Devos for the hospitality and making us feel as if we were long time friends. All the staff was very nice and made our purchase simple as pie.

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS!!
    August 1, 2015

This is one of the best dealerships I have done business. The employees, from the GM to Sales and Financing are very friendly and makes buying a car f...un. Most of the time buying a car is such a hassle. NOT here. Visit their dealership and you will be very satisfied.

Vince and Lance at Sakelaris are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    June 24, 2015

Vince and Lance made buying my first car so easy and stress free!

Congratulations on your first vehicle purchase! We are glad to hear that it went smoothly for you. We hope to see you for years to come! We would like... to Thank You for your business and for taking the time to leave a review!

Easy to work with
    June 14, 2015

Dealership brought in a used van 40 miles away from a partner dealer for me to look at. Let me test drive overnight. Overall, it was a low pressure sa...le. After purchasing the vehicle I noticed some flaws that I wished had been pointed out before.

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! We are happy to hear that our salesman was able to assist you in a relaxed fashion. Feel free to give us a c...all if we can assist with any of the flaws found after the sale. Thanks again for your business and taking the time to give us a positive review!

Sakelaris Ford Lincoln of Camdenton