• Warmest Customer Service Ever

Linda, Thanks for the kind words! We truly appreciate your business. As always, if you need anything at all please let us know. Thanks again!

Hulett Service Dept. has been the best dealer service I have ever used. Auto dealers, service & repair, and women usually don't mix, but in this case, I have only the best remarks that anyone can make. Their kindness, their explanations, their consideration are all excellent. I can't imagine ever doing business anywhere else, even to the point of always buying their brand of vehicles. I also feel secure and safe, knowing that they have done the best they can do to solve any service needed. Thank you, Hulett!

• Great, friendly, helpful dealership

Andrew, Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy the new car and if you need anything please let me know. Terre

Bought a hard-to-find car from another state, then flew in to collect it. Hulett's salesman Terre was super-helpful, sending images, answering questions and working with me while I explored financing options and arranged third party finance. When I got there, the car was clean, shiny, had new tires and a new battery all at no extra cost, the paperwork was ready and I was on the road in under an hour. Excellent, friendly, first-class service! Highly recommended and in such a pretty area of the country too!

• ly satNew Car Purchase!Kk

Completly satisfied with purchase and trade in experience. Had been shopping since dec. of 2015 with dealers in Waynseville, Lebanon, Sedalia, Jefferson City and Columbia. Was finally made to feel comfortable with Hulet in Camdenton. The experience was excellent on on all levels, purchase and trade in. I have NO regrets. sales people were excellent and made us feel right at home . I would definitely do do business with them again!Jim &Marsha Minogue, Sunruse Beach?

• Great!

Most excellent service I've experienced at any car dealership!

John, Appreciate the great review and business! If you need anything at all please let us know!!

Most excellent service I've experienced at any car dealership!

• Trustworthy service

Randy, thanks for the review and kind words! We truly appreciate and value your business!!

I use this dealership for my daughters Saturn SL2 and they always offer great service without gouging you. It's hard these days to find a dealership that doesn't try to sell you service or parts you don't need but this dealership is trustworthy and they do great work. I highly recommend them and always take my daughter's car here. Just wish they worked on Fords so I could take the rest of our cars here!

• Top quality service that goes the extra mile!!!

Patrick, thanks for the kind words. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your business!

It's been a while since I've had to take my car in for service, but I was reminded again of the quality of the customer service and efficient team in the service department. From first phone contact, I felt like Nick (whom I'd never met before) was an old friend glad to hear from me. In this world of automation, high expectations, rude customers and even rude customer service, this whole experience at Hulett was far above the norm. Nick couldn't do enough to assist me, and was as personable as he could be. It was equally obvious that the team around him was all about good old fashioned customer service. Add to that the promptness of the appointment, and quality of work, I'd recommend Hulett's Service Department without hesitation. They've earned the right to be a trusted resource for my auto needs. Thanks for the great experience!

• Great Service and Fast!

racefan, We appreciate the nice review! Thanks for your business!!

When the U joints began to fail on our 2007 Chevy truck we took it to Hulett's for service. Nick took the time to drive the truck and diagnose the problem immediately. The Parts department had the parts in stock and my truck was fixed within the hour. Always great service at Huletts!

racefan, We appreciate the nice review! Thanks for your business!!

• Great Sales and Service

NanC7, Thanks for the great review. We also appreciated the Brownies! They were delicious!!

We had our new Corvette in for service on 4/13/15 and were extremely satisified with the job they did. Also, the body shop removed a couple of marks on the hood that were on the car when it was originally delivered. We just dropped off 3 double batches of brownies to show our appreciation for the quality care and service. Ryan and Jason Hulett and all the staff treat us like members of their family...

• Great Place

The service team really helped me out by fixing my car quickly.

Thanks for your the nice review of our service dept. If we can be of assistance in the future please let us know.

The service team really helped me out by fixing my car quickly.

• Great family place!

Great folks and follow-up! Always available to answer questions!

Thanks for the nice review! We appreciate your business!!

Great folks and follow-up! Always available to answer questions!

Thanks for the nice review! We appreciate your business!!