Chip Banks Chevrolet Buick Inc.

New 888-238-6759 Dealer Website
Used 888-678-0697 Email Dealer
Service 888-529-0282

4.1
Average based on 8 reviews
  • this dealer helped mewith truck I wanted

this dealer helped with financing and I traded the truck I had site unseen they trusted me they were very helpful

• Best place to buy a car!

Everyone was so nice. The owner was there helping people. Every thing you want in small town dealer. Will go back when I'm ready to trade cars!!

• bad sale

My sister and I have been car shopping along with my nephew to find him a good first vehicle. We went through different dealerships trying to meet a comfortable criteria for my sister and her husband to finance, and for my nephew to later afford the payments. Came to this dealership and was met by a awesome salesman(best I ever dealt with). We finally found a place that was able to meet the criteria, found a vehicle that my nephew really liked, everything was good. My sister's husband is an over the road truck driver who was financing and co-signing for the vehicle. The paperwork was drawn up, money was put down to hold the vehicle until my sister's husband could make it in to sign the paperwork on an accepted date. The staff congratulated my nephew and he was very excited he finally has a vehicle waiting for him. I myself found a vehicle on the lot that I have been looking for and was priced very fair. I was willing to soon pay cash for this vehicle. Unfortunately my sister's husband hit a deer in his semi and repairs were needed which would set him back to come in to sign off on the vehicle. We were told if the money was put down on the vehicle they could hold it for 30 days. When my sister informed the dealer about her husband's situation, they told her that they can't hold it for a week because they could sell the car sooner. We were told by the owner it would cause him a dilemma to wait. Now my nephew is very upset as well as the rest of us. Due to this situation, the dealership just lost out on selling two vehicles and will never return here!.

• Owner

Very friendly, courteous and professional. I have been warmly greeted each and every time I have been in this dealership.

We always love to receive great feedback.

We always love to receive great feedback.

• They returned call quickly after internet inquiry

I have not decided what vehicle I want to buy yet.

I have not decided what vehicle I want to buy yet.

• service dept. was Great!

I had a great experience with the service dept at Chip Banks. They got me in and out without any hassle. The dept was clean and comfortable while I wanted the short time it took for my oil change and check up.They went over a few miner things I will need done. Also told me They would make a new key at no extra cost. I find this service honest, friendly and helpful.

• service manager does not know what service is

I had my 2015 Silverado serviced at this dealership. I specifically requested oil change and top off DEF. I was in the waiting room during this service. When the vehicle was done , I noticed they rotated the tires. This normally would not be a problem , but they did a 4 tire rotation on a dually with polished alloy wheels. This is not a proper dual wheel rotation for starters. Secondly the wheels are position specific. They cannot be reversed because they are polished on one side only. When I got out the owners manual and showed the service manager the paragraph that stated this info, he proceded to tell me the owners manual was wrong, and the people that wrote it don't know anything. I pointed out the obvious milling/tooling marks that showed the inside of the wheel was indeed unfinished. He continued to argue the point with me ,and refused to own this. One reason they should not even have rotated the tires is because the vehicle only had 6000 miles on it and they had obviously had already been done because I had the tires balanced on the inside only, because I did not want wheel weights on the outside of the wheels. This requires the use of tape type weights, that, when you put the front wheel on the rear the weights are now in the middle of the rim on the outside, and is really stupid looking, I can not believe that at this point they did not come and ask me about if I wanted my 68,000 dollar truck looking like this. The service manager said I am the only person that has ever complained after doing a totally unapproved rotation procedure on a alloy equipped 1 ton. When I told him the tire rotation was not even due until 7500 miles he told me that the owners manual was wrong about that too .The clever service manager ,when making the invoice, noted on the invoice that customer requested rotation and that the rear wheels were damaged due to being mounted to a tire balancer. Writing this on a invoice does not make it true. I did not ask for a rotation and the outside of the rear wheels were damaged when the rear wheel ,polished side in, was drug across the hub extension on the front. The wheel balancer uses a tapered cone in the center hole and does not touch the rim of the wheel. And they forgot to top off the DEF. This service manager obviously used to sell used cars, and probably should return to that profession.

• great service

I went there to buy a car the dealers Were great nice and friendly they help me get a good used car in my price range