4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 188 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

188 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of James Motor Company from DealerRater.com

• January 3, 2013

I have used the service dept for many years and they have always treated me with Respect and got my car finished in a professional, timely manner.

February 20, 2018

We must give the highest praise to the two salesmen that helped us with the purchase of our new Mercedes Hunter Hamilton and Larry Campbell. Purchased... the car February 3 and went back today to ask a few questions Larry could not have been more accommodating to get our needs met. Kennth and Marjorie Chism

January 22, 2018

I noticed the exact model I was looking for at James Motor Company online and submitted an inquiry. I was promptly and courteously greeted by Scott St...oess and thoroughly informed about the vehicle. (He made sure I knew everything there was to know) As I was out of town and the purchase would require some travel we were able to sort out the particulars of the deal beforehand. When we arrived I was even more impressed and politely greeted by a few members of the staff. We completed the test drive and the vehicle was exactly as described. After a quick transaction I was on my way with a new car and a big smile on my face. I've purchased a lot of cars over the years but I've never experienced this level of service in any transaction, I'll forever be impressed with James Motor Company and a big thanks to Scott Stoess for his hard work throughout. 1/20/18

James Motor Company

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind words. We appreciate your business. We are very proud to have Scott on our team and you as a custom...er!

January 11, 2018

I live in northwest Georgia and first met Mr. Burns over the telephone. I was interested in a CPO the dealership had listed. Over a period of two we...eks we had a deal that I considered very fair. When I met Mr. Burns at the dealership, I found him to be extremely polite, very thorough in teaching me about the car and making sure I understood. Thank you Mr. Burns, I really appreciate your making this such an enjoyable experience. 12/16/2017

James Motor Company

Thank you very much for your kind words, and for putting your trust in us. We are very fortunate to have Derrick on our team!

December 1, 2017

I purchased a GLK last year and just wasn't satisfied with it. I called Derrick at the dealership and expressed my dislike of this vehicle and asked ...him if it would be wise to trade it. I saw a C Class online and thought it may be a good fit for me. Derrick asked a lot of questions and listened to my wish list. He found the perfect car for me and also suggested I lease instead of purchase since I like to trade cars every few years. He gave me the best deal and found an E300 totaled revamped car that I love. Thank You Derrick for making me a happy, satisfied client.

September 6, 2017

I had an excellent experience buying my new SUV. Mr. Burns was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. I highly recommend James Motor and De...rrick Burns for buying a new mercedes vehicle.

August 2, 2017

I had a wonderful experience in purchasing my GLA mercedes that was ordered from scratch from Mr. Burns, who was very attentive to every detail in my ...car. Mr. Derrick Burns made the whole experience very smooth and easy and he was patient and extremely helpful in every way! Thank you for everything. Mariam

July 25, 2017

I had an excellent experience buying my car from Mercedes Benz , our dealer Mr. Derrick Burns was extremely helpful and answered all our questions, hi...s advices were priceless and he made the process of buying my new SLK extremely smooth!. I highly recommend Mercedes Benz and Mr. Burns for any new customer.... at both professional level and personal levels. I will definitely contact him whenever I decide to buy new car in the future! Thanks Mercedes Benz!

James Motor Company

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are very proud to have Derrick as part of our team and to also have you as a customer of James Motor Company! Cong...ratulations on your new SLK!!

July 7, 2017

Vehicle is still on sites with no photos but after 2 days they said it was sold!?

June 22, 2017

Larry Cartwright is amazing at his job. There was a little hiccup in the beginning but Mr. Cartwright kept me informed the whole time and was amazing.... I will definitely recommend James Motor Company.

2440 Richmond Rd Lexington, KY 40502