New 866-716-3428 Dealer Website
Used 888-489-9512 Email Dealer
Service 888-902-3947

Average based on 61 reviews.
  • Never heard back.

I inquired about a vehicle, but never heard back from the dealership. I assume the vehicle had already sold. We ended up purchasing somewhere else.

• Weeks in Benton

Never heard a word from them, guess their sales are great and they don't need the business. I bought from another dealer.

We take full responsibility on this incident. We do our best respond to every inquiry promptly. We will look into this accurance. Sincerely, Dave Barnett GM

• Cody Willis was NOT experienced

I took my wife's car in for a minor repair on the water pump. The young man that worked on it had no idea what he was doing. His name was Cody Willis. I was so frustrated, I took the car to Marion. I will never go back to Weeks.

• Great People, No Hassle

I recently went to this dealership and purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey. I felt like the salespeople listened to my needs and didn't pressure me to buy something I didn't need. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles and made the buying process as simple as possible. I am very satisfied with my experience.

• AWESOME DEALERSHIP

We had Billie Joe as a salesman, and we would HIGHLY reccomend him. He was not pushy in any way, he let us look without pressure to buy, but he was ready and available to serve us when we were ready. We were very please with our dealings with Weeks. Everyone we came across was very nice and friendly and made sure that we had been taken care of. VERY PLEASED!!!!!!

• Weeks in Benton

John Reed went above and beyond to make sure we had a great buying experience!!

John Reed went above and beyond to make sure we had a great buying experience!!

• Great Buying Experience

I just bought a New Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealership and I couldn't be happier. Robert was my salesman and he was the nicest guy. He was straight forward and no haggling and BS. I would 100% recommend using this dealership no matter what part of the country you live in. I'm from Florida and purchased here due to how they treated me on the phone. Robert even personally delivered the truck to me to ensure I was happy with my purchase and to teach me on the ins and outs of the truck. I've never had such pleasant car buying transaction.

• Great Job!

Car shopping is usually like going to the dentist for me. I always dread the process. But, Harry Marks did a great job of finding a good used vehicle. He and the staff made the purchasing process very easy and efficient. They have also done a few repairs on a car for us. We did have some issues but they were great to correct them quickly and easily.

• Great Experience

We had a great experience buying our used Traverse from Tom McKenzie. We were pleasantly surprised by the price offered and the sale went smoothly.

• Buying new car!

We bought a new Chevy Equinox from Tom McKenzie last summer. He made the purchase as easy as possible and we were treated great by everyone involved. We love our car and will be back this summer to buy our son a car.