4.3
  • Excellent customer service!

We had a great shopping and buying experience from start to finish at this dealership. We love our new purchase. John Melvin is very friendly and an overall great salesman. Since our purchase he has taken the time several times to check with us to make sure everything is still going well with our new vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, try this dealership and ask for John.

• Great Experience

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Definitely a great place to purchase a new or used vehicle or get it serviced.

• Happy New Truck Customer from Weeks in Benton

What an easy buying experience. John Melvin is very knowledgeable and no pressure at all, he made sure we got the right vehicle that fit our need!

• Very Satisfied Customer

John M found the exact truck I was looking for and at a great price. Couldn't be happier with the whole experience at Weeks.

• New truck from Weeks in Benton

The whole crew (from sales to service) at Weeks in Benton is great to work with and they know their stuff!

Thank you for the kind words and we greatly appreciate your business!

Thank you for the kind words and we greatly appreciate your business!

• Never heard back.

I inquired about a vehicle, but never heard back from the dealership. I assume the vehicle had already sold. We ended up purchasing somewhere else.

• Weeks in Benton

Never heard a word from them, guess their sales are great and they don't need the business. I bought from another dealer.

We take full responsibility on this incident. We do our best respond to every inquiry promptly. We will look into this accurance. Sincerely, Dave Barnett GM

• Cody Willis was NOT experienced

I took my wife's car in for a minor repair on the water pump. The young man that worked on it had no idea what he was doing. His name was Cody Willis. I was so frustrated, I took the car to Marion. I will never go back to Weeks.

• Great People, No Hassle

I recently went to this dealership and purchased a 2014 Dodge Journey. I felt like the salespeople listened to my needs and didn't pressure me to buy something I didn't need. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles and made the buying process as simple as possible. I am very satisfied with my experience.

• AWESOME DEALERSHIP

We had Billie Joe as a salesman, and we would HIGHLY reccomend him. He was not pushy in any way, he let us look without pressure to buy, but he was ready and available to serve us when we were ready. We were very please with our dealings with Weeks. Everyone we came across was very nice and friendly and made sure that we had been taken care of. VERY PLEASED!!!!!!