• hvac technician

car repair was done in a timely fashion and the service technician explained the whole process of the repair. There were no hidden surprises

• Best car, great price

Everyone gave excellent service! Great experience! Exact vehicle I was looking for the price I wanted!

• i was pleased with my first visit so i came back

my appointment was what I expected, I was treated with respect and the work done seems to top notch

• Excellent worker

Ford (Will Breedlove) did an excellent job fixing all the items that needed repairing on my car.

• Kip Killmon Ford

Excellent Service Advisor, Dan Zadory Very helpful in describing what neded to be done.

• Ford Taurus Service

As ALWAYS , Kip Killmon Ford did an EXCELLENT job in servicing my Ford Taurus and OUTSTANDING customer service !!!!

• State inspection

State inspection was done quickly and future service advice was appreciated

State inspection was done quickly and future service advice was appreciated

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Allan! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• State inspection

Dan Zadory got me in the very morning I called to set up my appointment. As always, I was greeted promptly by Dan, Michael Huffman and a.couple of the mechanics. The inspection was done quickly and accurately and I was out the door in no time. I highly recommend Kip Killmon service department

• Warranty Repair/Clutch Replacement

Once scheduled, they were able to service the vehicle in a single day.

Once scheduled, they were able to service the vehicle in a single day.

• High Mileage Ford Explorer Servicing

I've been taking my high mileage 1999 Ford Explorer to Kip Killman since 2010 for servicing. they have always been friendly, accommodating, honest, fair, and pleasant. I like the small town dealership where folks get to know you and you them. It's been a good experience for an old, worn SUV and I hope to put another 100,000 miles on it, serviced by Kip Killman, of course.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At Kip Killmon Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!