Matthews Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Easy Process
    June 12, 2014

We drove 3 hours to buy a car from Matthews. Kevin helped us with the paperwork ahead of time and the process was simply and easy. They gave us a grea...t deal on our trade and the price on the vehicle we bought couldn't be beat. Don't hesitate to come here.

Service was great
    March 27, 2018

They did a very good job making repairs to my car after I hit a deer.

Out of State - they know customer service
    November 22, 2017

I do not own a Buick or GMC, I own a Jeep. Whole down in Indiana from Michigan my Jeep's head gasket needed to be replaced. The jeep only has 73,000 m...iles on it so Mike in the service department called and was an advocate for me by calling the local Dodge / Jeep dealer to see if they would fix this problem. Jeep / Dodge would not help at all even though the car had under the 100,000 mile warranty (but was over by 3 months). Matthews GMC fixed my car and gave me a GREAT price. Even though I live out of state, they went the extra mile. They know that a are dealer just doesn't sell cars, but is a continuos relationship with the customer long after the car is delivered. If I lived in Indiana and was looking for a car - Matthews Buick GMC would be my first stop.

Too Pushy
    November 23, 2016

Salesman had no clue what he was doing or what he was talking about. The manager was extremely pushy and insistent. It was not a pleasant experience.

I love my new Buick
    June 5, 2016

I purchased my Buick last week and I'm pleased with the customer service I received. The entire process was smooth and I would recommend this dealersh...ip to anyone. I'm looking forward to my first service visit!

poor service
    March 23, 2016

Took my daughters 2012 GMC Terrain in to replace timing chain under warranty. The timing chain wore a hole in the timing chain cover and it leaked oil... out .It had 61,252 miles on it .The warranty is for 5 years 100,000 miles ,They told me they would not cover the repairs because I changed the oil myself .We had to pay $ 1,450.This is a common problem with these cars. I will never do business with this dealership again .

As we discussed on our many phone calls, we needed you and/or your daughter to repoduce documentation for us for her regular maintenance oil changes. ...As a reminder she did not have the maintenance done at our dealership. Therefore as a GM dealer we are required to summit these supporting doucments for warranty reimbursement from the manufacturer. Again if you can produce these documents, we will be happy to assist in reimbursement. We do appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Online shopping
    April 6, 2015

I have been looking for a 2-door Dodge 4x4 truck between 2005 & 2008, with less than 75,000 miles and Matthews has one; I live approx. 150 miles from ...this Dealer and they only have 5 pictures of the truck posted online with none of the interior, so I requested some of the interior. All I received was a cheesy automated reply with no pics. (I thought it was recently posted with more pics coming, but I see it's still listed about a month later with no more pics).

2014 GMC Sierra PU
    June 9, 2014

I was looking into leasing a 2014 GMC Sierra, we emailed 3 dealers in the area and Matthews Buick GMC was the only dealer that replied to the email. K...evin Newell was awesome! We emailed them on a Sunday, got reply on Monday and let him know what we were looking for. I went and drove one on Tuesday and I had my fire ne red pickup on Friday!!!!

my review of Matthews Buick GMC
    April 12, 2014

Drove 45 miles to this dealership to test drive a beautiful Chevy HHR. It was as described on Cars.com. Proceeded to be insulted by their used car sal...esman, given very low ball offer for my trade in vehicle which I had already checked the value of by blue book, my credit union and comparable cars on cars.com. Walked out only to get 20 minutes down the road to receive a call offering me the amount I needed to make the trade. No turning back for me. Came back to Muncie and with NO HASSLE made a great deal at East Jackson Auto sales.

Low Pressure Buying Experience
    January 8, 2014

The staff at Matthews provided one of the lowest pressure buying experiences I have had at a dealership. My wife and I had questions. They had answers.... We had ideas and "wants". They had options to see what would work. We ended up with two vehicles as we traded in both of our current vehicles. We got what I considered very fair trade-in value from what I had already researched. There were no surprises and no haggling. Our salesman took time with both my wife and I to explain features on each of our vehicles. He made sure that the buying experience was only the start of enjoying our purchase. The owner benefits extend to free carwashes and arrangements to pick-up and deliver the cars when needing service. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you get a little more. For a little more, check out Matthews Buick GMC.

Thank you for your reply and feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon for a free carwash. Kevin Matthews Buick GMC 765.661.4070

Matthews Buick GMC