D-Patrick Boonville Ford

• 2014 ford fusion purchase

Terry, thank you for your review and your business. #HappyDriving

Excellent experience. I recommend anyone looking to purchase new or used to call or visit D Patrick Ford. No pressure, informative, and they did everything they said they would do and more when I asked.

Terry, thank you for your review and your business. #HappyDriving

• Well worth the drive!! Great buying experience!

Craig thank you for making the drive and trusting us with your vehicle needs! #HappyDriving

Very friendly staff. We make the drive from Shepherdsville Ky to buy from them. Best car buying experience by far. No beating around the bush. Straight to the point with pricing. Honest and upfront. Made sure we were happy and taken care of. Would recommend anyone who's buying a vehicle to get on their website or give them a call. Ask for Brandon. Thanks again for the great vehicle.

• PLEA$$$E READ !!!!! Start with Tony Toomey Read mo

Chris and Angie thank you for sharing and thank you for your business! Glad to have you out. #HappyDriving

Start with Tony or Mickey by phone. Thanks to their maturity and customer service knowledge wife and I had entire terms of deal for Used GMC Sierra entirely set up before we ever set foot in their dealership 100 miles from us. Once we checked out vehicle all terms of the sale proceeded and as pre-agreed by phone. Have purchased numerous vehicles over my 70 yrs and retired from sales long ago,but this was by far best car buying experience. Dealership Owner really fortunate to have these two generating profits and enhancing his future security. Chris (REX) and Angie Brandenburg, KY USA P.S. Let them pick your salesperson. Michael was a great choice TONY and Mickey made for us.

• PLEA$$$E READ !!!!! Start with Tony Toomey

Chris and Angie - Thank you for sharing and thank you for your business!!!!! #HappyDriving

Start with Tony or Mickey by phone. Thanks to their maturity and customer service knowledge wife and I had entire terms of deal for Used GMC Sierra entirely set up before we ever set foot in their dealership 100 miles from us. Once we checked out vehicle all terms of the sale proceeded and as pre-agreed by phone. Have purchased numerous vehicles over my 70 yrs and retired from sales long ago,but this was by far best car buying experience. Dealership Owner really fortunate to have these two generating profits and enhancing his future security. Chris (REX) and Angie Brandenburg, KY USA P.S. Let them pick your salesperson. John was a great choice TONY and Mickey made for us.

• Was satisfied with salesman Brandon Gengelbach

Great Dealership. Worth the drive from Louisville, Ky

Paul thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn you business from Louisville! #HappyDriving

Great Dealership. Worth the drive from Louisville, Ky

• Looks like an ashtray

Good service but the mechanics shop and cleanup is littered with cigarette butts. Made my car smell like smoke, nasty.

Jo thank you for your feedback and thank you for your business. We are going to review our facility now. Can you email chumm@dpat.com with more information on where in the building you felt this occurred? IE.. Waiting area, service counter, mechanics shop. Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.

• beyond my expectations

Brian thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for your business! #HappyDriving

I went to D-Patrick with a price in mind to pay for the Ford Fusion that I've been saving for over a year. Sticker price would not meet my price goal so I told them what I was able to pay and they found incentives from Ford to help. Then with their willingness to satisfy me even more they were able to get me all the extended warranties under the price I was welling to pay. Awesome!!!!!! They made my buying experience fun and enjoyable. With extra added assurance Eric Morris my sales rep made sure before I left that I knew all the features of the car.

• Great Small Town Dealership

My wife and I have purchased two new trucks and one used truck from D-PATRICK FORD in the last three years. We have been happy with each purchase. Tony is a great dealership manager and he has always given us a fair deal for our trade-in vehicle. Scott was our last salesman. He was the nicest and friendliest salesman that I ever met. He explained how everything worked to my wife and programmed her cell phone into the trucks sync system. I am handicapped and when I come in for service, someone will come out and get my wheelchair out of the back of my truck and bring it to my door. When my truck is ready, someone will help me out to my truck and load my wheelchair into the back of my truck. The people at D-PATRICK FORD don't try to pressure you into buying a vehicle and they really do treat you like family. It is the friendly helpful people at D-PATRICK FORD that will keep me coming back as a lifelong customer.

Thank you for the feedback and your business Steve! We appreciate your business very much! I'll pass along your kind words to Tony and Scott! #HappyDriving

• Awesome Dealership

Thank you for the feedback and your business! #HappyDriving

We had a great experience! This is our third purchase from D-Patrick Booville and only second time up there. Went up to look at a Raptor and came home with Raptor and a Shelby! Very impressed with everyone there, they are like a family and treated us like one of them. Will continue doing business with them.

Thank you for the feedback and your business! #HappyDriving

• Very Accommodating - Great Customer Services

Very satisfied customer. We LOVE our new Explorer.

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are happy to hear this. Enjoy your Explorer! #HappyDriving

Very satisfied customer. We LOVE our new Explorer.