4.4
  • survey

I believe the job was done correctly I don't like surveys but if I don't answer they just keep showing up

• Another Great Job

Again, the service at Dutch's was phenomenal. As always, they are timely and efficient, and get the job done right the first time!

• Great

Got lucky, found my car and the service was great! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car!!

Tammy, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Dutch's Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• My recent service at Dutch's

I am always satisfied with all aspects of buying and repairs at Dutch's! Have been a customer for sometime and will continue to be.

• As always, thorough, friendly, knowledgeable

The team at Dutchs is outstanding. I have probably been part of buying a dozen cars from them and they are first rate. They will bargain when they can and be frank when they can't. It Isn't their job to give their product away. We have always found Dutch and staff to be fair.

• Great place Tanks for the 2003 Dodge

Went in looking for a 2nd car for our family we were not looking for something to much money.. They where nice and not pushy we got a 2003 Dodge Caravan. Just the room we needed.. Great People and honest.. We will be back.

• Car owner

Never use it again. Never have a recall dine here.

Never use it again. Never have a recall dine here.

• Great service friendly sales good people.

I had a very good experience with dutch ford I bought a 2013 Lincoln with no trouble and they were very nice thanks.

Thank you John! We certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future! Again, thank you for choosing Dutch's Chevy-Ford!

• Great service, great car, great deal!

I completed a short credit application on Monday evening and was contacted by Randy Chapman around 9 AM the next morning. After speaking with Mr. Chapman, he assured me he could find a new vehicle in my price range with 0 down. He called an hour later stating he found a 2014 Ford Focus and gave me the website and information necessary to look at a video for it online. I have driven loaner Ford Focuses before, so I knew I liked the way the car handled. He said if I liked it, he would start working on the deal with a bank to get my loan ready. Four hours later, he called me to tell me that he found a band who would grant me the loan with the terms I needed. All I had to do was come to the dealership and he would have it ready to take home. Within an hour, I was driving home in a beautiful charcoal gray 2014 Ford Focus with only 51 miles on it. Additionally, I met with Greg Messer who made sure I had all of the extra security I wanted as a single woman who does not have family in the area. I have roadside service, every warranty you can imagine, and the paint and interior received additional protection. Finally, I met with Tommy Breeze who assured me my service would not end once I left the lot with my new car. The next day, Randy and Tommy worked to make sure I could borrow a loaner car and worked with me to make sure my car's paint and interior were treated. Even though I had to work until 6:30 that night and had to go in at 6:30 the next morning as I commonly work 12 hour days, these men made sure I could get my car the next day. To say this staff went above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience with Dutch's Ford is an understatement. I feel incredibly blessed to have chosen this dealership from which to buy a car. They have earned my trust and I look forward to a successful business relationship with them for many years to come!

Vickie, thank you very much for your kind words! Our customers have spoken over the past several months! They've told us where our shortcomings are and WE'RE LISTENING! Your kind words reflect that we're on the right track and we hope to build upon that! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase and we look forward to having a long relationship with you! Welcome to the Dutch's Family!

• Tried, but no deal.

They were very nice and accommodating when they first contacted me. Assured me we could do a deal. I was seriously in the market for a new car. Good credit. After looking over my trade-in, they came back a day later with numbers too high. I did my homework and the vehicle was overpriced, and they offered a lowball on my trade-in. I asked if that was the best they could do, and they weren't willing to budge. They told me that was better than any offer I would get elsewhere. In less than a week, I had purchased a vehicle elsewhere with a better offer. They seem nice and eager, but they will not work with even good credit buyers...and their vehicles are overpriced.

We're very sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. We do try each and every time to offer as much as possible on trade-ins. I would love to say that we can accommodate every customer and the expectations they have on their trades. Unfortunately we missed the mark this time. Typically the market dictates what a car is worth and what trade values are. I'm happy you found a vehicle that met your needs and I truly hope you'll consider us again in the future.