Journey Ford Lincoln

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Thank You Athena!
    October 26, 2014

Athena Williams was awesome! Stopped in to "see what they had" and lo and behold found the sweetest rav 4 that was not even n my list! we asked to tak...e a test drive by ourselves (hate test drives with sales people on board) after signing a paper they agreed. Was a nice way to check it out. when we got back, sat down talked numbers, had few laughs and left with our new car!! Told them we needed to be done and home by 5:07 for game 4 of the World Series, and they "got it"!!! Thanks Athena, you are a pleasure to work with! You actually knew so much about the car, made us feel very comfortable!!! I suggest, if you are looking for a new or used car, top in and see Athena!!!!

Ford Explorer Lessee
    July 29, 2014

Ethan was great, attentive, prompt and not pushy. Listened to what I wanted. Great place to buy/lease a car!

Worst Experience EVER!!!
    July 28, 2014

I bought the car I had really wanted 6 months ago and immediately regretted having had to go through the experience at Journey Ford. Not only was the ...carfax inaccurate but my requests were continually ignored by 3 different people working there. The car fax said the car came with a key fob, and it did not. It didn't even come with a spare key. So I kept trying to get a quote for a price so that I could purchase this very important spare key. But to no avail. I had also mentioned how I didn't not want to drive off the lot with expired license plate tags. They assured me that that would not happen and they would be sure to take care of it. They of course, did not. I was furious to have just dropped over 13 g's on a car and have it be expired and put me in danger of being pulled over. This was a very uncomfortable situation and it filled me with extreme anxiety while driving it for the first week until my new tags arrived in the mail. Also, it turns out that all of my tires were filled to the incorrect amount of air needed in them. Almost immediately, my check tire pressure light came on. When I called the Service Dept. to see if I could bring my car in for them to check my tire pressure I was informed that they wanted to charge me $30 to just check the air pressure. Which I think is ridiculous. I went down the street to a tire place and they not only checked my tire pressure in all of my tires but filled them correctly for free. Now that's customer service. On the good side, I was able to purchase the car I really wanted at what I considered a good price. However, I was pressured into buying the extended warranty. Which I did not want or was able to afford. Now it means that I will have to have all of my service work done at the dealership. So now it's time for my first oil change and I'm forced to submit a request online to have the work done. I had really wanted to talk to someone and be able to ask questions. When I finally do go in it turns out my appointment time is different from the time they told me it was. They also quoted me a price for services and additional work that I did not ask for or want. What made me ultimately walk out was that they told me that I would have to leave my car there all day. Even I know it doesn't take that long to change a car's oil. The person helping me did not seem to care about any of concerns and was extremely rude when I told him that I have received a recall notice on my car. I am seriously considering dumping my warranty just so that I do not have to go back and deal with the horrible customer service at this dealership. I think it's laughable that this dealership thinks they have a 100% satisfaction rate. No one cared or even contacted me when I wrote my previous review. I would never recommend this place to anyone interested in buying a car.

They helped me get the car I really wanted!!
    July 18, 2014

We use Journey Ford Service Dept for all of our construction company trucks, so when I needed to purchase a new car I looked there first. I really lik...ed the 2004 Explorer I was driving, but I wanted a smaller SUV that gets better gas mileage, so I thought the Escape was a good choice. I walked thru the preowned lot and saw a 2013 Esacape withe 9,000 miles on it. It was even white!! and gone before the day was over. Two days later when my husband and I went in to see it. They had a BMW X3, in white, that we drove and loved and made the deal that day. Go see Amir in sales. He is knowledgable and makes sure you get everything you need. We will continue to have our new car serviced by Journey because the They are the best in town!

Excellent service
    July 15, 2014

The attention to the client and Richardson's knowlage of the car features of the car I was interested on that could answer all of my questions.

Roger is the Best!
    July 14, 2014

Roger is the best!! He makes sure that we get in for the services that we need at a time that we can use and gets the work done quickly and efficientl...y.

Great experience!
    July 13, 2014

Staff is super friendly.We felt like part of the family. 5th purchase from Journey and not our last. Makes purchasing a vehicle an enjoyable experienc...e. Can tell they really like their work and they worked hard to get it done.

Great service and really nice people...
    July 12, 2014

I was looking for a Transit Connect Titianum, and they were hard too find with the color I wanted. Amir stayed on the case until he found what I wante...d. He gave me daily updates and the choices that were available to me in California. Thanks to Amir I have the TC I wanted. Thanks again Amir...

Always get correct information on repairs.
    July 11, 2014

Made the appointment with Roger and everything went on schedule and he always checks the results and keeps me informed.

Great service
    July 5, 2014

Professional and customer focused staff; efficiency of the experience - drop off, follow-up and pick up; car ready when promised; service completed th...e first time; location of the Dealership

Journey Ford Lincoln