4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Vickie Fisher

Spencer was great. There for us through the whole process.

Spencer was great. There for us through the whole process.

• Mike Anderson Service

Every time I have needed service on a vehicle, I have been treated very good, repairs have been made in a timely manner, and the cost is competitive.

• buyer beware

Stay away! I was in the process of paying $11,000 for a low mileage vehicle here. Prior to the closing, I took the vehicle to a mechanic for an all points inspection. The vehicle was spewing oil from the rear of the engine, and the rear shocks were broken with pieces missing. The service report said it was leak free/ mechanically sound. I was so mad. I almost made a terrible mistake. Don't let them get you either!

• AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE

Best place to buy a vehicle. Bought 2 vehicles here in the last 2 months cant beat there deals.. The staff is wonderful. I've been buying cars and trucks here for 10 years and I will continue to do so..