Sanborn Chevrolet

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• July 9, 2015

I have been a customer for years. I have to say with the new management team, and one particular salesman (Scott Fitzgerald), they are a hundred times... better than any of the surrounding dealers. Scott made my car buying experience very enjoyable. There was never a point when I felt pressured. Scott was very patient in showing me all of the new features of my truck, and has answered every follow up question I have had. The service department has been very friendly and has offered to pick my vehicle up and deliver when I needed to have the oil changed. I highly recommend anyone who is in the market to contact Scott at Sanborn. You will not regret it.

We thank you for your review. We take high pride in taking care of all of our customers needs. We believe treating them how we would want to be treate...d, as if they were one of our family members. We look forward to continue serving you in the future. Thank you

September 9, 2017

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Sanborn in the last 10 years and will buy my next 5 vehicles from them. The customer service is amazing. Craig is a g...reat salesman. Very low to no or pressure, makes sure I got what I wanted and not just sold me what he had on the lot. Paul is great to do business with and David in finance is also great. I can't say enough for these guys. My wife love her Impala and I love my Silverado. My mom just bought a Cadillac from them and she had just as great of an experience as I did.

Dear David, We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations time and again for you, and your family. Your long-term loyalty means... a great deal to us and we do not take that lightly. The team will be happy to hear how you have recognized them in this review. Thank you so much for your support and business. Sincerely, Kini Sanborn, President Sanborn Chevrolet, Lodi

March 13, 2017

Anthony is horrible, rude, and poor at his job. Ordered wrong parts but didn't tell me until I was there for service. Got my brakes fixed now I am lea...king brake fluid (I wasn't before) got my water pump replaced now I have a coolest thermostat code reading (I didn't before). Seems like I always have a new problem soon after seeing them.

Hello Melissa, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Every customer is important... to us, as is their positive experience here at Sanborn. If you would consider returning to our dealership, please contact me personally at 209.334.5000 ext. 8003 so I can look after your repairs. We value your business and welcome the opportunity to have you back again. Sincerely, Kini Sanborn, President Sanborn Chevrolet, Lodi

October 29, 2012

We came all the way to Sanborn from Roseville because they had a few 2012 Malibu cars left and nobody in our area did. The staff was excellent and the... finance department took care of our needs without being pushy to buy anything extra that we didn't need. I would totally drive that far to buy my next car from this dealership!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review! We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy the Malibu!

August 2, 2012

went there to buy a civic 2011. that car had tons of cosmetic problems. Big dent on rear side passenger door and the paint was coming off and the mang...er was saying that this is just nothing.

Dear Benny, Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We strive to provide all... our customers with the best possible service and we clearly failed to do that with you. If you would consider returning, I hope you will reach out to me personally at 209.334.5000 ext. 8003, so I can ensure the most positive experience on your return. We value your business and again are sorry for the poor first impression you received. Sincerely, Kini Sanborn, President Sanborn Chevrolet, Lodi

Sanborn Chevrolet