• Fantastic Service and Staff

Perfect service and ready before I even needed it. I always enjoy the staff and the work.

• Mayor of the City of Rio Vista

I always feel comfortable when I am dealing with Abel Chevrolet and Buick. The sales staff is knowledgeable and helpful. This is my second car that I got there. The service department was excellent for my first car. I will definitely return both for service and also another vehicle in the future. I recommend Abel to everyone that I know.

• New car owner

Anthony was very helpful and accommodating . We ordered a as and after a month called to check on process. Things were not going smoothly so he found us one in CA and got it immediately.

• Disappointed

I called for info on a car. The salesman said he would email me information about what they had in stock and the lowest prices. He never did so. Never heard from him again

• 2017 Colorado Red WT

Doing business with Abel was a very smooth process. Best car purchase experience of my life. And I am 70 i.e. many cars purchased.

• Great service!

Wouldn't go anywhere else. Abel's takes care of their customers so well they keep returning again and again. And I will keep returning.

• Fantastic Service....

Amazing Service--Amazing Staff.......THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!

Amazing Service--Amazing Staff.......THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!

• Service

Would never go any where else. Abel Chevrolet is top notch, one of kind, no hassle, respectable, honorable place.

Jacob, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Abel Chevrolet Buick. You really made our day today.

• Car Owner

I will only take my car to Abel Chevrolet. They are the best.

I will only take my car to Abel Chevrolet. They are the best.

• Silverado HD 2500

My wife and I were very impressed with Abel Chevolet. Anthony - our sales man made us feel at home and made the buying process extremely easy. Chris was also very personable - made the challenging paperwork an easy process. And what a pleasure to meet Ryan Abel. Thank you Ryan for the wine. We definitely recommend all our family and friends. It's obvious that they care more about us and not just selling a vehicle.