Mitchell Chevrolet Inc

New 888-687-5516 888-687-5516
Service 888-682-9960 888-682-9960

• Mitchels Chevy

Brian Tankersley is a hard working salesman and all around very helpful person.

Brian Tankersley is a hard working salesman and all around very helpful person.

• Buying experence

Wonder buying experience ! Very quick repair . I purchased a 2014 Silverado From Mitchell's Chevrolet . Gave me a good price for my 07 Silverado . Very good to deal with .

• Great Service

They changed oil in my car and serviced it without an appointment . The best service.

• Equnox wiper motor repair

Fast no-hassle recall repair for windshield wiper drive repair. Excellent customer service.

• Allison Mclaughlin

After I found the one I wanted, there was no wait. Signed paper work and picked up in just a few hours. They had the vehicle cleaned and checked before I left. Very happy with overall experience!

• Great place to buy a vehicle!

I was looking for a used truck. They offered to let me test drive multiple trucks, including a new one to compare and placed no pressure on me to buy throughout the process. All staff are very friendly. I got a great deal on the truck I wanted, and now own. I've bought other vehicles here as well and customer service has always been excellent!

• Car owner

They did a great job and have been pleasant to work with since purchasing the Cruze Diesel in 2014.

• Auto Repairs

Very good service and gave me up dates as they worked on my truck.

Very good service and gave me up dates as they worked on my truck.

• Bought a new vehicle

The people there were very considerate and very helpful. When we bought our vehicle they were not pushy but very understanding and let us take our time and make up our own mine and gave us good advice and helped us.

• ......

Very satisfied, especially with salesman. Everyone we dealt with was very Professional.