Herndon Chevrolet Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Wonderful buying experience
    September 11, 2011

My wife and I purchased a used 2005 jeep wrangler from Herndon chevy. Even though this is a GM dealership the experience and knowledge of the Jeep nam...e and product was very comforting. Courtney and the mr. Herndon both own jeeps, their personal experiences help me make the decision to my my first jeep. Everyone at the dealership was warm and hospitality, for us, was at it's finest. I would definitely go to them first when it's time to buy another used vehicle. Thank again.

Average Joe: Thank you for your recent purchase. We are glad to know that you had a great buying experience and we appreciate your business. Let us ...know if we can be of any further assistance in the future with your Jeep and enjoy the Jeep!

Herndon Chevrolet Inc.