Riess Ford Sales

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Use car purchase

Buying used car at Riess Ford in Marissa IL. was great experience for being in the country best experience buying ever,I live in Saint Louis city surrounded by big dealerships and had best buying experience ever. Bill Thoms was great.

Oil change, brakes, tires

Riess Ford is FANTASTIC in both sales and service. My family has dealt with them for many years. When looking for a new or used vehicle, give them a shot--you won't regret it!

Great Car dealership

Riess Ford in Marissa, IL Great dealership, work hard and fast on getting you the best deal on your automobile. Treat you with friendly hospitality from the start .

Great Selection! Great Service!

I was looking for a specific trim on a used F-150 and Riess Ford had 3 to choose from. I was surprised by the selection they had to offer, it was great. Tony was great to work with, very knowledgeable about the trucks and the options on them. Riess Ford truly made buying this truck a joy. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who asks.

Great Sales and Service

The team at Riess worked hard to find the exact new car I wanted at a fair price. Recently, the car needed warranty work that was performed flawlessly and they had me back on the road sooner than I expected. I have been a customer for over 25 years and they always have provided fair and honest service.

larry dickhaut

Riess Ford @ Marissa,Il has a fine service dept. They are timely, thorough to all details. they are very knowledgeable & keep my car in top mechanical condition & very safe.

Riess Ford Sales, Inc

This dealership delivers quality service every time. Very friendly sales and service departments and very accommodating with our busy schedules. We have always bought our cars from Riess Ford Sales, Inc. and will continue to do so.

customer

Great service. Excellent service department. Treat you like family . Willing to listen and do whatever it takes to get it done. Service manger and all in the shop tops. Salesmen always willing to help in any way.

What a great dealership to work with. I drove 700 miles...

What a great dealership to work with. I drove 700 miles round trip to purchase my vehicle. Talked with Kindel several times on the phone. Made a deal. He made me very confident that I was getting exactly what I wanted. The whole experience and vehicle exceeded my expectations!