827 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oxmoor Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing

It was truly our pleasure, Taylor! We are so excited to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing!

I had the most amazing experience here. If you're shopping for a new or a used car go here. See Ryan he's the man and will go above and beyond to get you everything you're looking for and then some. I can't express enough how much this place has helped me and especially Ryan. Thanks again Oxmoor Mazda. You are the best.

• 2018 Mazda3 purchase
    December 11, 2017

The crew at Oxmoor were great to deal with...clear communication and had the exact car (specs) I wanted to buy. Would definitely buy from them again.

• Lease a new vehicle. First time at a Mazda Dealer.
    December 8, 2017

Excellent service. Friendly staff. Clean environment. Good coffee while you wait. Lots of vehicles to choose from. Loved our salesman Matt Gavin. We would recommend this dealership to otherwise.

• Great experience

Matt Gavin was an excellent salesperson- knowledgeable, patient, and very nice. I got my car for a very fair price.

Thank you so much for sharing Pam! We are glad we were able to assist!

Thank you so much for sharing Pam! We are glad we were able to assist!

• Car buying made easy
    December 5, 2017

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you for reviewing us! It is always great to hear !

Our salesperson, Matthew, was positive and low pressure. He assessed our needs and wants for a new vehicle; and assisted us with a deal that fit our financial goals.

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you for reviewing us! It is always great to hear !

• Badass
    December 4, 2017

The guys helped us get into a car after filling bankruptcy got us the best deal and a great car recommended to visit and stop by

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! We are very happy we could help!

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! We are very happy we could help!

• Easy process!!!
    November 26, 2017

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We love to hear about the enjoyable experiences.

Went in to Mazda to look at a car with my daughter and left with a car!! Really feeling the price! The salesman wasn???t pushy like other places and we were able to make sense of the deal. Teddy had everything laid out nicely. V.H., MBA, CPA

Oxmoor Mazda

• Outstanding service; low pressure.
    November 25, 2017

Oxmoor Mazda

Always good to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure helping you find the perfect car!

Our salesman was great! Mazda has a great product and doesn???t need to pressure you to make a sale. Signing the documents was painless and pretty quick.

Oxmoor Mazda

• Great people, superior sales experience
    November 23, 2017

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! It is our goal to provide a stress free experience and we are glad we were able to give you that experience!

My sales person was knowledgeable, and I felt no pressure. The sales manager and the finance manager were very helpful, and gave me useful insights. I felt like they cared. I highly recommend Oxmoor Mazda.

• Great
    November 23, 2017

Great place to buy a car. They worked hard to get the car we wanted exactly the way we wanted it and got us out quickly.

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you for sharing! We are happy we were able to help you get into your perfect vehicle!