4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 846 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

846 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oxmoor Mazda from DealerRater.com

• February 18, 2017

I had the most amazing experience here. If you're shopping for a new or a used car go here. See Ryan he's the man and will go above and beyond to get ...you everything you're looking for and then some. I can't express enough how much this place has helped me and especially Ryan. Thanks again Oxmoor Mazda. You are the best.

It was truly our pleasure, Taylor! We are so excited to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing!

April 22, 2018

This was one of the most heart felt experiences. The Oxmoor Mazda team recognized, and understood my current situation. From there they took informati...on and worked diligently around the clock to make sure that I left the lot in a dependable, newer, and nicer vehicle. I feel that a simple thank wouldn???t be sufficient enough for this teams dedication. Angie Tingle, William Harlow and Mario Convenuto went above and beyond and then some. They gave me a piece of mind, and an sense of stability was restored and I absolutely love my Mazda3 i Sport. Angie Tingle rode with me on my test drive, and we conversed during that drive. And after that drive I could tell that she wasn???t rushing me into something, that she and Mr. Harlow actually did care. I picked that up through our conversation during that drive. So I thank you for that Ms. Tingle, and I hope to send many others your way so they can experience the same thing as I did that day. Most appreciated customer-Jonathan H-

March 17, 2018

Outstanding customer service and extremely easy to do business with. Cristian and Rob made this car buying experience one of the best I have ever had....

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

March 14, 2018

I was very nervous about purchasing a vehicle! Mr. Harlow knew exactly what I was looking for and he delivered! I am very happy with my 2015 Ford Fusi...on. I would also like to mention Angie Tingle as she stayed with me for start to finish. As we worked through the paperwork, the test drive and watching me drive off in my new vehicle! She even introduced me to several individuals in the service dept. Katrina Hutchins stayed in contact with me until I was ready to come in to purchase my vehicle. I also worked with Rob Pillard who went through all if my paperwork and answered any questions I had! Overall my visit was friendly and I was very comfortable! I would highly recommend them all to any family or friends who are looking for a new or used vehicle!

Oxmoor Mazda

Always great to here! Thank you Theresa for sharing your experience and we greatly appreciate your business!

March 14, 2018

Mr. Harlow and company offered amazing customer service, and clear customer attention! They were concerned about my needs and found me the perfect tru...ck! I looked for months at a bunch of other places but never found anyone that was as driven to meet my needs as Mr. Harlow. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking!

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much Lynn we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with us.

March 13, 2018

Meeting Mr. Harlow and his team was a great experience. He assured me that this visit would be like no other. I'd had my far share of turn-downs, reje...ctions, "maybe you should buy this", statements thrown my way. But today was nothing shy of amazing. I met a my brother in Christ, Jeff (service manager). Ms. Angie Tingle was back bone at the end of the visit. She rock it. We even took a ride through my dream neighborhood. Just ask and you might just get it.

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! We are always happy to hear when our customers have a great experience! So glad we could get everything worked out for ...you!

March 4, 2018

The staff was very helpful. An employee was available to help us immediately. All in all, it was a pleasant experience at the Oxmoor Mazda dealershi...p.

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you for sharing! We greatly appreciate your business!

March 2, 2018

Came in just because of a promo to see potential future options with no true intent to buy. Everyone here is helpful and friendly. Spoke with Scott an...d he shared several options. Ended giving me a great deal for a new lease that I am very happy with. Never felt pushy!

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing! Scott is one of our top sales consultants here! Always great to hear that our customers had a great experience !

February 21, 2018

One of the easier buying experiences that we have had. Our salesperson Danny was honest and helpful and most importantly not pushy. Would buy from h...im again

Oxmoor Mazda

HI ! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership! We greatly appreciate it and your business as well!

February 7, 2018

I am from out of state so had lots of questions related to that and Oxmoor was very easy to deal with. They made me comfortable with transacting ove...r the phone.

Oxmoor Mazda

Thank you so much for sharing. We are happy we were able to get all your questions answered prior to coming in!

7913 Shelbyville Rd Louisville, KY 40222