Oxmoor Mazda

124 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

When you advertise your used vehicle on Cars.com at $11,600, you should at least be close to that price. Your final "proposal" was emailed to me with... a final price of $12,400 that included $598 worth of "special benefits" previously never discussed and never heard of -- and that was in addition to expected title/doc/etc fees. If you're going to sell a car for $600 over advertised price, here's a tip: ADVERTISE IT HONESTLY, OPENLY, and CORRECTLY. I've purchased numerous autos out of state - NEVER paid anywhere close to est $800 of additional fees on top of advertised price!

Hi Mike, We apologize about any confusion on advertised price. Tax, title and dealership fee's are typically not included in an advertised price but ...we always offer the information up front whenever a quote is requested. There are disclaimers listed on cars.com as well as any site we advertise on stating these fee's are not included. Again, we are sorry about the confusion.

July 2, 2018

Robert R provided excellent service. He was well versed about the model car we were interested in and did his best to keep our requirements in mind.... It was his service, and our positive experience while at Oxmoor, that we purchased the car we went there to look at. I would highly recommend Oxmoor Mazda and ask for Robert R. Make sure Brandon A knows you asked for Robert R. Neither will disappointed you!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Robert is great and we are glad he was able to provide an enjoyable experience! Thank you so much for your busi...ness!

• February 18, 2017

I had the most amazing experience here. If you're shopping for a new or a used car go here. See Ryan he's the man and will go above and beyond to get you... everything you're looking for and then some. I can't express enough how much this place has helped me and especially Ryan. Thanks again Oxmoor Mazda. You are the best.

It was truly our pleasure, Taylor! We are so excited to hear you had a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing!

June 6, 2018

I did the cars.com quick offer noting my tires and brakes may need changed and this dealer offered me $19,425 for my Jeep. When they followed up via email... I told them I didn't want to be baited and switched when I got there, and so I asked if they would stand by their offer as long as it was in otherwise perfect condition. Courtney said that she checked with her manager Brandon and they would. When I arrived I asked for Courtney and she took me to Nate. He noted the car was in perfect condition other than the tires and brakes (which was noted in the offer), but he appraised the car at 17,500. When I showed the cars.com offer he talked to his manager Nathan for 30 minutes. Nathan said they only use Kelley Blue Book trade-in value and said they don't use cars.com!! When I showed the offer and Courtney's emails they said she doesn't know what she's doing and that I should go to CarMax... This is why I hate working with dealers like these who bait and switch and use slimy negotiation tactics. Do not shop here unless you like being ripped off!!

January 18, 2018

I came in looking for a good used car and hit the jackpot. Got a great deal on my trade and the finance depart went the extra mile to get me a fair deal.... My sales representative, Mark James, was extremely helpful and a really good guy. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Thank you Jonathan for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business!

December 7, 2017

Matt Gavin was an excellent salesperson- knowledgeable, patient, and very nice. I got my car for a very fair price.

Thank you so much for sharing Pam! We are glad we were able to assist!

October 23, 2017

They played every dirty trick they could. I will not return.

Hi Tom, we are very sorry to hear about your poor experience here at Oxmoor Mazda. My General Manager does not take these situations lightly. I do not... see the name Tom Delany in our system, so we would be very grateful if you could reach out to me so I can get a better understanding of what happened and have it addressed. Thank you, Lindsay Jones- Internet Sales Director - ljones@oxmoorautogroup.com 502-214-5377

July 2, 2017

My wife and I recently purchased a beautiful vehicle from Oxmoor Mazda. The sales persons were marvelous. Josh and Sydney were well informed, friendly... and knowledgeable. They were low pressure, yet resourceful. The first phase of the finance procedure was painless and fairly efficient. Harlow was helpful and full of information. We had no problems with our financing, so this part moved rather quickly. However, it's the second phase of the financing that became frustrating. After spending approximately 2 hours with the first few steps, we ended up waiting about another hour for the next step (we were not made aware of what was coming next). My wife has expressed that we were on a time schedule and the previous participants in our purchase were moving quickly, but once we made it into the office of Mario, it was a different story. This is where you are submitted to a high pressure, lots of horror stories and the really bad pitch by this guy. You see, you have to go through his terrible pitch for the extended warranty before being able to sign your purchase order, thus completing the car purchase. Even though he was aware of our time schedule, he wasn't concerned. After 30 plus minutes of listening to him pitch 4 versions of the extended warranty, I finally had to stop him from continuing. It was the worst pitch I've heard. He actually tries a tired approach of attempting to side with you with the most expensive choice of warranty, only to come around and pitch the lowest cost as a favor. How this guy stays employed as the pitch baffles me? After several 'we are not interested' and then several more again, he finally moves on to the printing and signing off on the purchase. Once rejected, he became visibly agitated by our decision. It was somewhat childish. If Oxmoor parent group would fix this high pressure part of their selling protocol, they would be a stellar dealership. If I purchase again, I would request to forfeit this last step as a stipulation for my purchasing a vehicle from them.

Hi Adam, Sorry about the late response on this review I know we spoke about this awhile back. I hope everything has since put a better impression o...n you about our business. Let me know if there is anything further we can help with! Lindsay Jones Internet Sales Director ljones@oxmoorautogroup.com

May 8, 2017

Great Experiene and very professional. Will highly recommend to friends.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our dealership. Your review and business is greatly appreciated!

May 5, 2017

We had the pleasure of dealing with Jacob Clark when we where there and even though we did not buy a car from him this time, he treated us in a friendly... and professional way. He was helpful in finding the best car on the lot and had many suggestions for what to look for. Managers were easy to deal with and they followed up in a timely and professional manner. We did not buy from them, but if I am in the marked again in the future, I would not hesitate to go back to this store.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us! It was an absolute pleasure having you here, and we are so happy to hear that Jacob made your vis...it here fantastic.Our team hopes to work with you again!