• Great service!

Our Ram 2500 had 2 or 3 recalls. We called Max Motors, they got us right in and took care of the recalls that they had the parts to fix.

• replaced transmisson on my 2006 dodge magnum

I was very impressed by the quick turnaround and high quality of your techs and all of the employiees . I was very lucky to break down across the street from such a quality dealer! THANKS

• Good Group

Me and the family drove up about an hour away to look at a couple trucks, One truck was sold when we got there which was no biggie, that happens so we weren't to worried about it, They had the 2nd truck which was in really good condition drove great but we just couldn't make a deal happen, The salesman Justin was great to work with he did a great job wasn't pushy on anything and overall was good to work with, The manager Josh was great to work with as well, not pushy at all and was good, We were close but we just couldn't get our numbers to match, Overall a great experience I would recommend to take look at this dealership for a car purchase,

• Challenger

These people did what they said and were very upstanding people. They said what they were going to do and did it. This is a tough sell because their dealership is truly out in the middle of nowhere America. It is hard enough to sell cars these days and try to be honest, they did it without much commission.

• Very satisfied

Normally I don't write a review, but we found the buying experience to be so hassle free and easy that I wanted to share. Our salesperson was Jerry at Butler Max Motors. The car we bought was exceptionally clean, and Jerry was very helpful explaining all the bells and whistles. I am confident we got the best deal here, since we had looked at numerous places wasting a lot of time. The buying process took a bit of time and our grandkids were getting hungry so Jerry gave them some donuts. We told him what we wanted and the terms we wanted. Not once did he try to talk us into something they were wanting to unload. I really love my "new" car.!

• Beautiful dealership with above average staff

Above average experience every time we have had dealings with them.

Above average experience every time we have had dealings with them.

• Great pride in their dealership.

The service was excellent. They answered all my questions and concerns promptly. I felt very welcomed by all.

• Ford F-150

Chuck did a wonderful job on servicing the truck. However, the new service manager had him running all over the place doing other things while he was working on my truck, resulting in a long wait time. Chuck is the only mechanic that I personally allow to work on my truck due to having problems with other mechanics in the past, which the previous service manager made right. Highly disappointed when I came in to find out that John no longer works at Max Motors. I buy all my vehicles from Matt Harvey at Max Motors, and I want to trust the people that I bring my vehicles to. I sincerely hope the new service manager will not try to change things too much and end up costing the customer in the long run.

• Great people

Very friendly people to work with. I will recommend them to my family and friends

• amazing people all the way around

The whole team there was extremely helpful. It wasn't just one perticular person other than James the salesman. He was such a breath of fresh air in buying a car he was a real person treated us very well and wasn't all about the sell. I bought a new 2014 ford 4x4 truck. Everybody from James to Josh the finance guy was straight forward and extremely helpful. I will most def come back for my next purchase and any service I need done on truck