New 888-891-9430 Dealer Website
Service 888-893-1665

4.4
Average based on 17 reviews
  • Great service!

Our Ram 2500 had 2 or 3 recalls. We called Max Motors, they got us right in and took care of the recalls that they had the parts to fix.

• Beautiful dealership with above average staff

Above average experience every time we have had dealings with them.

Above average experience every time we have had dealings with them.

• Great pride in their dealership.

The service was excellent. They answered all my questions and concerns promptly. I felt very welcomed by all.

• Ford F-150

Chuck did a wonderful job on servicing the truck. However, the new service manager had him running all over the place doing other things while he was working on my truck, resulting in a long wait time. Chuck is the only mechanic that I personally allow to work on my truck due to having problems with other mechanics in the past, which the previous service manager made right. Highly disappointed when I came in to find out that John no longer works at Max Motors. I buy all my vehicles from Matt Harvey at Max Motors, and I want to trust the people that I bring my vehicles to. I sincerely hope the new service manager will not try to change things too much and end up costing the customer in the long run.

• Great people

Very friendly people to work with. I will recommend them to my family and friends

• amazing people all the way around

The whole team there was extremely helpful. It wasn't just one perticular person other than James the salesman. He was such a breath of fresh air in buying a car he was a real person treated us very well and wasn't all about the sell. I bought a new 2014 ford 4x4 truck. Everybody from James to Josh the finance guy was straight forward and extremely helpful. I will most def come back for my next purchase and any service I need done on truck

• Great long time car salesman!

We have a long term relationship with the salesman. He always works hard to get the vehicle we request. As usual he didn't let us down and this is probably our fifth vehicle he has helped us purchase. It was a 2015 Dodge Ram.

• phenomenal dealership!

We drive 2 hours out of our way just to shop here! The staff is amazing and easy to work with!

• Cheri Caton

The Service Department is always professional and courteous, Love going in there, Staff is great am coming back in for new tires next week

• buyer

Purchased 2012 Chevy Silverado. Salesman was at the top of his game! We drove past many cars lots getting to Max Motors; we feel it was well worth the miles. Thanks again for putting up with a poor old dumb farmer!!!!!!!!!!