New 888-297-8202 Dealer Website
Used 877-968-7507 Email Dealer
Service 888-288-5705

• Very unprofessional

Took my modified truck in to trade in on a set Challenger. They test drove my truck and I hear it spinning the tires pulling out... I wasn't that upset but then he comes and two more guys hop in I and they leave again and spinning the tires down the highway. ( Not a lil burnout smoke was rolling). Then offer me half of NADA trade in value for my truck! Very unprofessional!

• Just bought my 10th kia from kia of clarksville

Been a customer of this dealership since 2007. The people are great. Their service is excellent and I highly recommend them.

• Great Dealership

Jeff Daily was an excellent salesperson to go through for purchasing my first new car! Everything was explained well, and I felt comfortable asking questions. One of the best car shopping experiences!

• Best in the area

Great dealership. Employees are very helpful and friendly. Everything was explained in detail. No surprised.

• Trade-in

I came in with a used car and left with a new one and no more car loan. I am generally pleased, but this is my first lease, so I am not sure if I will like it or not. The staff at the dealership are very attentive and pleasant to work with.

• Wonderful experience!

Kelsey was a wonderful and helpful saleswoman. She made every effort to help me to buy my brand new car! The staff were very friendly and did all they could to make this an event to remember. Thank you all!!

• Car Buying Experience

The salesman and sales manager made our buying experience easy. Their ability to work towards making the process workable enhanced our buying a car. Our only disappointment was the Optima not being equipped with a garage door opener. A car of the Optima statsus should have had this feature.

• Great experience.

Fast friendly service. I would recommend to my friends.

Fast friendly service. I would recommend to my friends.

• 2016 Kia Soul purchase

Got a 2016 Gray Kia Soul to replace my 2000 Chevy S-10 which I had for 13 years. Donna was great. She sold my wife her car last year. Left phone in another car I test drove. My wife called Donna up and she found phone and arranged for me to pick up. That save me a lot of trouble. Kudos to Donna

• Great care and assistance from Craig

Craig was helpful, informative, and kind. I felt certain he wanted the very best car for me and for my needs.