• Sales experience

The sales experience was terrific. Donna my sales lady spent a lot time getting the type of car I wanted with the payment that worked for me.

• 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation

Arrived 10 mins prior to my appointment was told it would be 1 to 1.25 hours for the service. Long story short I had to get the store manager involved and finally got my car back after 2 hours. I was apologized to and told this was not the norm. Oh and this was my 1st service on my car. All I can say is wow... Customer service is apparently not the service departs 1st priority.

• Excellence

DONNA ALEXANDER HAS ALWAYS GIVEN MY HUSBAND AND I THE BEST KNOWLEDGEABLE EXPERIENCE when we come to purchase a KIA at Clarksville. Thank you Pat!! Thank you DONNA!

• KIA Rocks

I’m thoroughly happy with the team at Kia of Clarksville.

I’m thoroughly happy with the team at Kia of Clarksville.

• Happy buyer

Loved Donna - she was very helpful. Finance (Robert) also easy to work with. Very pleased with my experience

• New car

Brianna was very helpful when it came to buying a new car. She was able to answer all of my questions and then some! I would definitely recommend working with her!

• Shopping for a Kia Soul

Breana was very helpful in assisting me with purchasing my 2017 Kia Soul. I was looking at a 2014 model, after discussing all aspects and costs of the 2 cars, I decided to go with the 2017. A big thank you to Breana at the Clarksville, In. Kia store. You made my buying experience easy and somewhat enjoyable.

• Great service, great people.

Went to look at and purchase a used 2014 Cadenza, but after talking with the sales representative and sales manager it made more sense to look into purchasing a new 2017 Forte. Same price but a new car with the warranty. Both the sales person and sales manager were great to work with. No sales pressure, no dragging of the feet. Just straight up stress free shopping. Many thanks go to Robert Berger and Donna Alexander.

• Wonderful experience!

Went in thinking I was going to buy out my lease but instead bought a new 2018 Kia Optima. I love the Optima, this is my second one. Breanna was my sales person and she was wonderful!! She made buying my car as fun as buying a car could be. I would recommend her and Kia of Clarksville to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Brought 2017 Kia Forte

Brianna was my salesperson, she was great! So pleased with my experience and new car!