New 888-297-8202 Dealer Website
Used 877-968-7507 Email Dealer
Service 888-288-5705

• Just bought my 10th kia from kia of clarksville

Been a customer of this dealership since 2007. The people are great. Their service is excellent and I highly recommend them.

• Great Dealership

Jeff Daily was an excellent salesperson to go through for purchasing my first new car! Everything was explained well, and I felt comfortable asking questions. One of the best car shopping experiences!

• Best in the area

Great dealership. Employees are very helpful and friendly. Everything was explained in detail. No surprised.

• Trade-in

I came in with a used car and left with a new one and no more car loan. I am generally pleased, but this is my first lease, so I am not sure if I will like it or not. The staff at the dealership are very attentive and pleasant to work with.

• Wonderful experience!

Kelsey was a wonderful and helpful saleswoman. She made every effort to help me to buy my brand new car! The staff were very friendly and did all they could to make this an event to remember. Thank you all!!

• Car Buying Experience

The salesman and sales manager made our buying experience easy. Their ability to work towards making the process workable enhanced our buying a car. Our only disappointment was the Optima not being equipped with a garage door opener. A car of the Optima statsus should have had this feature.

• Great experience.

Fast friendly service. I would recommend to my friends.

Fast friendly service. I would recommend to my friends.

• 2016 Kia Soul purchase

Got a 2016 Gray Kia Soul to replace my 2000 Chevy S-10 which I had for 13 years. Donna was great. She sold my wife her car last year. Left phone in another car I test drove. My wife called Donna up and she found phone and arranged for me to pick up. That save me a lot of trouble. Kudos to Donna

• Great care and assistance from Craig

Craig was helpful, informative, and kind. I felt certain he wanted the very best car for me and for my needs.

• Good car, bad service, bad dealership

Although I've purchased several autos at Kia of Clarksville, i will no longer. Let me keep this fact based: Fact: purchased a used Kia Soul for daughter. Was told there was a security system on the car. Discovered there was not. Still did business with them since i received compensation for missing system. Fact: traded in used vehicle for new Kia. Intrest rate agreed upon. Once i gave down payment check which they put in their safe, i was told there was a mistake and the rate went up. Took back down pament, had to get general manager to honor agreed rate. Fact: used car traded in above - Kia Clarksville did not transfer paperwork properly. Remained registered to me. Received letter from LMPD impound saying registered to me and fees were owed. Took several hours of my time getti g this corrected.