• Customer

Mike White was great to work with. He helped me so I could get a great deal on my new lease.

• Mister

Kelsey worked very hard to get me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. She was very knowledgeable of the car. The staff that i came in contact with were all very friendly..I've had to contact Kelsey to explain a few thing and she has always able to explain things to my satisfaction

• Toyota Yaris

I was very pleased with Olivia and the way she provided me with information about the inventory. I still haven't bought anything but I continue looking until I see what is best for me and my budget. Thank you for all the help.

• Great Car but Terrible Service! Very disappointed

The KIA we bought has been a great car. The problem is with the staff at KIA of Clarksville. They are just unprofessional and that spells major frustrations for anyone dealing with them. They need to find someone to go in there and train them, or replace them. It is very disappointing.

• Very unprofessional

Took my modified truck in to trade in on a set Challenger. They test drove my truck and I hear it spinning the tires pulling out... I wasn't that upset but then he comes and two more guys hop in I and they leave again and spinning the tires down the highway. ( Not a lil burnout smoke was rolling). Then offer me half of NADA trade in value for my truck! Very unprofessional!

• Just bought my 10th kia from kia of clarksville

Been a customer of this dealership since 2007. The people are great. Their service is excellent and I highly recommend them.

• Great Dealership

Jeff Daily was an excellent salesperson to go through for purchasing my first new car! Everything was explained well, and I felt comfortable asking questions. One of the best car shopping experiences!

• Best in the area

Great dealership. Employees are very helpful and friendly. Everything was explained in detail. No surprised.

• Trade-in

I came in with a used car and left with a new one and no more car loan. I am generally pleased, but this is my first lease, so I am not sure if I will like it or not. The staff at the dealership are very attentive and pleasant to work with.

• Wonderful experience!

Kelsey was a wonderful and helpful saleswoman. She made every effort to help me to buy my brand new car! The staff were very friendly and did all they could to make this an event to remember. Thank you all!!