Schmidt Chevrolet Cadillac

• Review of Schmidt Chevrolet

Salesman contacted me and was very professional . Did not make a buy at this time.

• No follow up

Requested vehicle info and got and email but staff never responded to me. I bought a different Suburban the next day since that dealership did respond and take the time to answer my questions. Overall it was poor and a lost sale on a Suburban.

Bryan, thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction, and we'd like to extend our sincerest apologies for your recent experience. WE would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. Please visit us at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Matt King mattking79@yahoo.com or (618)242-5100

• Clean facility. Thorough service. Professional

Ease of scheduling Good records kept on service Timing of car in shop Friendliness of personnel Established facility with excellent and highly trained personnel

• Great Service, Clean Facility

The service department told me I needed to change my oil because of an Onstar notification. They got me right in the next day.

• Great service

No problems when I took vehicle to have serviced. I dropped vehicle off on way to work & picked up on way home.

• Great People

They are always willing to work with me on a date and time to come have the work done on my car. They complete my work in a timely manor. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

• GM's Problem - Not the dealership

I am pleased with the quality of the work performed in the service department at Schmidt Chevrolet. I am not pleased with GM's engineer's stating that he has driven worse in regard to his assessment of the vibration issue that has plagued my truck ! The dealership facilitated the purchase of the truck, but GM is responsible for the manufactured product. I only have high praise for the service department. They are governed by GM on what they are instructed to do to repair vehicles with this unknown vibration issue ! Frankly, I wish I had kept my 2013 Black Diamond Avalanche. This has been going on for weeks and it it very tiresome to return time and time again for additional pico scope tests ! Yes, please feel free to publish my response ! I seriously doubt that is going to occur ! I have not yet received one reply from all of my emails to GM, nor any response in regard to my letter to General Motors top executives !

• Nice people

I have been getting my car repaired here for many years. Jim Hart is great to deal with.

• Water pump repair

Always have a great experience here. No long wait time. Explained to me what happened very well. Bought my car from them and made a good choice.

• Great service

We have bought several cars and we have been satisfied with both buying and service depts.