Schmidt Chevrolet Cadillac

New 888-400-5248 Dealer Website
Used 877-664-1245 Email Dealer
Service 888-307-7803

Average based on 25 reviews.
  • Review of Schmidt Chevrolet

Salesman contacted me and was very professional . Did not make a buy at this time.

• Nice people

I have been getting my car repaired here for many years. Jim Hart is great to deal with.

• Water pump repair

Always have a great experience here. No long wait time. Explained to me what happened very well. Bought my car from them and made a good choice.

• Great service

We have bought several cars and we have been satisfied with both buying and service depts.

• Keys made in service

Everyone at the dealership is very nice and professional.

Everyone at the dealership is very nice and professional.

• Great Dealership

I have my vehicle serviced at Schmidt and am always very pleased. Everyone is always both helpful and friendly. Keep up the Good Work

• Warranty work

Get along well with Randy Cummings and Jim Hart service manager. Great people to deal with.

• Best experience we have EVER had buying a car!!!

My husband and I just bought a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 from Matt King this afternoon. We were originally going to go up to O'Fallon to buy, but just happened to see a truck we liked online right before leaving. So we went to check it out. Boy am I glad we did!! Our Salesman was professional, courteous, and honest. Traits that are hard to come by now a days. He was able to make the truck happen for us in the price range we wanted. (Which given our situation was nothin short of a miracle.) when it was time to go back and sign paperwork I braced myself for all the sneaky extras and pressure to buy the extras. Audrey was the exact opposite of every other finance manager we have delt with. She was straight forward, no gimmicks, no hard selling. She was really great! Overall our experience was the absolute best out of the 6 cars we have purchased. I can't wait to go back and get my car upgraded and updated!!!

Thank you both for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be able to help you with your purchase. We try to provide the best experience possible and comments like these encourage us. Once again thank you so much.

• Chevy Equinox

I would tell all my friends and family to buy a car from here. They treat you with respect and kindness. Matthew King and Sonya Massey were great.

• love my car

recently purchased a used car from David Kniffen and the overall experience was excellent. not the usual past experiences i have had elsewhere, no sales gimmics or pressure. The car is very nice and I feel I received a more than fair deal on it. thanks to everyone