4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 400 reviews

400 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carriage Ford from DealerRater.com

• October 5, 2016

We purchased a new Fusion from Carriage Ford just a few days ago. My salesman was Joseph Byrd and we were very pleased with the way he worked with us ...and handled everything. Would recommend Joe and Carriage Ford to a friend. Very satisfied with everything.

Steven, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy that new vehicle!!!

June 18, 2018

Duane was very helpful from the start. He helped me find exactly what I was looking for and I???d highly recommend buying a car at Carriage Ford! Grea...t people and great service!

Carriage Ford

Thank you for taking the time to share your story. You are proof positive that purchasing a new car doesn't have to be a hassle. When you choose the... right dealership, with an outstanding reputation and staff, you can't go wrong. From the entire staff at Carriage Ford thank you and welcome to the family. Enjoy your new car!

June 17, 2018

i have purchased five vehicles from carriage four of them were with Duane Money .He is always friendly , polite, and knowledgeable . Great experienc...e working with him.

Carriage Ford

We greatly appreciate your loyalty as a Carriage Ford Customer and on Duane's behalf, thank you for your dedication. From our entire staff, thank you... and enjoy your new vehicle.

June 14, 2018

Top quality service. We always use them because of their top of the line service. None better.

Roxell, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! At Carriage Ford Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seein...g you on your next visit. Take care!

June 14, 2018

When I walked in everyone greeeted me & they helped me ASAP.

June 12, 2018

Will return great service department fast and quality work

June 8, 2018

So happy to of had him as a party of my car buying experience! Truly a big help and made the transition super easy! Thank you!

Carriage Ford

We are so thankful you have a positive experience and appreciate you choosing Carriage Ford. From everyone on staff, congratulations on you new vehic...le and happy motoring.

May 25, 2018

My experience was great and having nothing negative to say about it. My salesman Matt was very professional and helped me every way possible. I will d...efinitely continue doing business with Carriage Ford.

Carriage Ford

Customers like you are the reason Carriage Ford is "Best by a country mile." We appreciate the time you took to submit this review and extend our bes...t wishes on your new car. On behalf of Matt and our entire staff Congratulations and happy motoring.

May 24, 2018

I have been searching for a car that I was highly in need of. Being that I am a woman and I did not know much about cars, I was kind of weary of who I... dealt with. Fortunately, Max was very nice and helpful in my car search! He took all my information down and showed my the cars that were with in my budget. Also, everyone else that I spoke with at this dealership was extremely polite! I was very pleased with the service and the results of my new car! I definitely recommend this dealership and Max to anyone looking for a car!

Carriage Ford

We know not everyone who visits Carriage Ford is an expert in the automotive market. That's our job. To make certain we provide you with all the det...ails necessary to choose what works best for your lifestyle. We are so pleased Max was able to assist you with your decision. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Congratulations on your new vehicle and from everyone at Carriage Ford, happy motoring.

May 24, 2018

It's not often that you visit a dealership and have salesmen that truly seen genuine and trustworthy, best automobile purchase I have ever had, they h...ave made me a lifelong customer.

Carriage Ford

We value our customers, not only because they choose us for their automotive needs, but because they are honest, caring people from our own community.... You trust us to provide , quality, dependable vehicles at the best possible prices and we strive to make this our goal. Serving our friends and neighbors in this capacity is why we are best by a country mile. Have a great day and thank you for choosing Carriage Ford.