(4.9) 314 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

314 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carriage Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great place to deal with.
    October 5, 2016

We purchased a new Fusion from Carriage Ford just a few days ago. My salesman was Joseph Byrd and we were very pleased with the way he worked with us ...and handled everything. Would recommend Joe and Carriage Ford to a friend. Very satisfied with everything.

Steven, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy that new vehicle!!!

• Great to Greater
    February 24, 2018

Friendly, treat you like family, worked with us to be able to get what we liked and afford,we are very happy, would definitely recommend,

Carriage Ford

Our goal is to provide great customer service and to use every tool at our disposal to get you in that car, truck or suv you like. We do our best to ...achieve that but every circumstance is different. Glad that everything worked out for you and we appreciate that you took the time to leave us your story. Have a great day and good luck.

• Excellent experience
    February 22, 2018

I had not purchased a car since 2003. I still cannot believe I found the perfect vehicle with a great salesman. No pressure and you can see he loves h...elping others find what they want . I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and I love my new ride ! Nick even took care of my car rental with enterprise. He programmed my phone and the radio stations I like. If you want a stress free car buying experience go see Nick !

Carriage Ford

We sincerely appreciate the positive review. You are right, a no pressure approach is key to making anyone feel comfortable. A car buying experience... doesn't have to be a headache. We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with Nick's assistance and your new car. Have a wonderful day! from the Carriage Ford family.

• 2018 ford mustang gt experience
    February 21, 2018

Vanna was an amazing salesman. She was excited about bringing the product information to me and enthusiastic about the whole experience. She did a gre...at job. Body language and mannerisms were absolute professional and she wanted nothing more than for my experience to be exquisite. Very happy with the experience. Not to mention she helped me instead of taking her intended lunch break. Fantastic experience all in all. Great sales team member overall!

Carriage Ford

We appreciate your time and the positive review you provided. Sharing your experience is helpful to our customers and our staff. Enjoy your new whee...ls and happy motoring!

• First car purchaser
    February 21, 2018

Paula jarrell and the carriage ford family are really good people and they took care of me with no problem. I purchased a 2018 ford escape and i real...ly like it. Thank you so much Paula and the carriage ford Family

Carriage Ford

Congratulations on your new Escape! We appreciate you being a valued Carriage Ford customer and taking the time to submit a review. Positive feedbac...k is essential to excellence and we strive to be the best we can be. Paula is dedicated to her customers like our customers are dedicated to us. Thanks again from all of us here at Carriage Ford.

• all Day looking
    February 20, 2018

I spent all day looking for a car and once I saw my Ford Focus I knew I had to have it and take it home with. Thank you so much Vanna you were an awes...ome help.

Carriage Ford

Setting high expectations is gratifying. So, hearing that you had such a great experience with Vanna's assistance is wonderful. Thanks for writing ...such a fantastic review, enjoy your new Focus.

• The best experience I have ever had at a dealership!
    February 20, 2018

I wasn't sure what to expect from Carriage Ford, from sales to finance to management I received nothing but excellent service. I will never go anywhe...re else. I purchased a 2017 Ford Escape and absolutely love it!!!!!

Carriage Ford

Thanks for your input, Phil, Derek and Jeff are valuable members of our team and we are pleased you had a positive experience. The Ford Escape is a w...onderful vehicle, good choice! We appreciate you taking the time to leave such an outstanding review. Safe Travels in your Escape.

• True Experience
    February 18, 2018

I truly appreciate Brandon understanding my requests and making my time at Carriage Ford a great experience. I???ve done several transactions over th...e years with Carriage and they continue to meet my needs. Much appreciate and great Job Brandon... Rick-Thanks for helping speed the process along. Your team reflect what you put into them.

Carriage Ford

We appreciate the feedback on Brandon's outstanding service. We want to sincerely thank you for being a valued customer. Your trust and dedication i...s what makes Carriage Ford Best By A Country Mile. Thanks again for taking the time to leave such a nice review.

• Perfect with complications
    February 17, 2018

My purchases of my brand new 2018 EcoSport went so perfect. It was very easy and smooth and exciting. Unfortunately, because it is a brand new line of... cars ever, there are issues. I have owned my car for a week and I haven't even had it for a full 24 hours yet. It has been with Carriage Ford while they are trying to figure out how to make it safe and out of transport mode for me for continuous driving. I have complete faith in my team getting my car ready to drive for every day for the rest of the time I have it. I am beyond stressed out right now. I have recently replaced brand new sewage lines at my house (major $$) only to have figured out that my water line got cracked in the process and now I have a flooded yard and high water/sewage bills. While I am dealing with that mess and my yard destroyed, I am a Girl Scouts Leader and it is Cookie Season. Dealing with all that stress with my brand new car having some computer issues, this team has been on top of it and making sure I have a SUV I can drive and still do everything I need with my Girl Scouts/work/life and not worry about my car. Anything that is brand new is going to have issues when it's completely new to everyone. You feel that when your job decides to a make over of your computer system. However, you can count on this team. No matter how stressed and frustrated I am with everything going on Carriage Ford is taking care of me. You need someone on your side when it comes to buying a car. This is the team you want on your side. This is my 3rd car from them and with all the hiccups of having a car that can come up, I can count on them.

Carriage Ford

Thank you for understanding and the vote of confidence. Valued customers like you are why we strive to go above and beyond any expectations. Giving ...us the opportunity to earn your business and assist you with your life changing events, helps us learn and grow as well. Taking your worries away with providing a reliable replacement until your vehicle is available, that's just our way of saying: Thanks for being part of the Carriage Ford family. We know your time is valuable, we appreciate you for sharing your story and the time to write this review.

• Fast and Easy
    February 17, 2018

I give this dealership and our salesmen and excellent rating. We were treated with respect and the process was absolutely painless. The salesmen were ...very knowledgeable of the vehicles on their lot, understood what we were looking for and provided all information needed to help make our decision an easy one. Would return to purchase another vehicle from the used car department in a heartbeat.

Carriage Ford

Your review is greatly appreciated. Sometimes, just saying "Thank You" can express exactly how someone feels. We would like to add, it is because of... customers like you our staff are so dedicated. Getting that all important "Thank You" says it all.

908 E Lewis and Clark Pkwy Clarksville, IN 47129