• Great place to deal with.

Steven, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy that new vehicle!!!

We purchased a new Fusion from Carriage Ford just a few days ago. My salesman was Joseph Byrd and we were very pleased with the way he worked with us and handled everything. Would recommend Joe and Carriage Ford to a friend. Very satisfied with everything.

• Happy customer

Thanks David for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Matthew Thompson handled my purchase. Was knowledgeable about the vehicle and handled everything in a effiecient and timely manner . Very pleased with transaction !

• Made the Buying Process EASY!!

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to assisting you again in the future. THANKS BETH!!

I was able to inquire about cars online. Joe had the cars ready for me to look at when I got there. He even had a a few for me to look at that, he thought I would be interested in, I didn't notice on the site. I loved that their site was up to date and I didn't have to spend my whole weekend shopping for a car. It was quick and easy.

• Great Cars and Service!

Thank you for choosing Carriage Ford. We are so glad we could help you with your vehicle purchase. We look forward to serving you in the future.

I was looking for an affordable used car that had all the bells and whistles. Carriage Ford did a great job getting me exactly what I wanted and working with me to come up with the best price. I am more than satisfied with my purchase and the customer serviced I received from this company!

• Great!!

Great place to buy a car/truck. Very nice and very fair.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great place to buy a car/truck. Very nice and very fair.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

• Great service very easy to do business with.

Bought my 2016 focus rs from Joe Byrd if you are in the market for a new or used car go talk to Joe he will treat you great

Thanks David we appreciate the business and will see you soon.

Thanks David we appreciate the business and will see you soon.

• Carriage Ford is a "safe place" to do business.

Mayor Al and Janet, Thank you for your trust in Carriage Ford and Duane Money. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Over the past 16 years we have purchased 2 cars and 3 F150 Supercrew trucks from Sales Advisor Duane Money at Carriage Ford. Mr. Money represents the dealership very well. He provided expert (and Honest) advice to us as we proceeded through the process of trading an older car for a new Ford Escape. As a result of his efforts, the complicated process of buying a car seemed to go quite smoothly. We are more than satisfied with our purchase and will return to Carriage Ford to buy our next vehicle.

• Great Service!

Amazing service! I would highly recommend Ben Clark, and Carriage Ford! Ben was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly!

Amanda, We appreciate your business!

Amanda, We appreciate your business!

• Great service

Great service. Followed a salesman here from another dealer and this dealership is also easy to deal with.

• New truck time.

Great experience and completely satisfied with Tim Stewart and Carriage Ford. Actually a pleasure and look forward to dealing with them in the future.