Average based on 85 reviews.
  • good job

Your service department was on time gave a good time of when you would be done. Treated me great, very professional

• Satisfied customers

The staff were patient, friendly and very helpful as well as funny. I'd definitely recommend going to them. Great customer service!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Great job...again

Great service as usual. I will continue to trust my vehicle to Leonardtown Ford

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come!

Great service as usual. I will continue to trust my vehicle to Leonardtown Ford

• Go-to dealer for top-notch sales and service

Professional, honest, top-notch service that I already recommend to many of my family and friends.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Michele. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Happy

Always professional and so helpful. Trust them completely.

Always professional and so helpful. Trust them completely.

• Dr. Bill Sherman

Outstanding! Above and beyond all expectations. John Jarboe is incredibly talented as a service manager.

Bill, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great service

They covered everything, including a rental car. Every problem was fixed and I would return to them for any future issues. Big enough to help and they remembered my name.

• Great

Everything went smoothly! The wait wasn't long at all for service.

Brenda, thank you for your positive review for and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Safe travels!

Everything went smoothly! The wait wasn't long at all for service.

• 1st service visit

We're happy to have been of service to you, Joseph! We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

My trucks first service visit to Leonardtown Ford went perfectly. I was called when promised, all work seemed to have been performed accurately, and I especially liked the real-time feedback via email. I'll certainly return for future work.

• customer

We are more than happy to be of service, Robin! We appreciate your positive review.

Usually do an excellent job when changing the oil and checking out the vehicle. Quick to point out concerns that need to be looked at now or just to keep an eye on