4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 578 reviews

Call This Dealer

578 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Sunset Ford of Waterloo from DealerRater.com

• June 6, 2013

Great customer service, we're in allot because the great sales people.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We love to have regulars come into the showroom! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help ...you with! Take care, Pete Heutel - General Manager

April 17, 2018

George Schneider, Mike Rich, and Jim Williams were all a great help for me buying my first vehicle from a dealership. I refused to by a vehicle from a...ny other dealership. Sunset Ford of Waterloo and all of the employees are amazing. I am recommending my family to buy from this dealership!

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you for the review and recommendation. It is wonderful to hear that our team provided you with the service you deserved and we appreciated the c...hance to earn your business. We look forward to a long relationship with you!

April 10, 2018

Gerard, Jimmy & Mike were wonderful in the sales process. I really enjoyed dealing with Gerard & Jimmy....very professional and had a wonderful conve...rsation. Mike made the whole deal happen and got me to my target price. Gerard was very informative in going over my car's options & didn't hesitate to fill my tank full before I left. I am disappointed though that my first service visit to this dealership has been a less than desirable experience. The ball was dropped when speaking to the scheduling girl and that she didn't complete my appointment setting, so the garage didn't have me on the schedule come Monday and my car sat there all day and was never looked at....I had to call twice to check on it to only be told it wouldn't be looked at until the next afternoon. So that left me without a car and needing to find other transportation to and from work.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent visit. I am very sorry to hear about the miscommunication with our service appoint...ment. It is always our goal to have our customers taken care of in a timely manner, so I apologize we mis coordinated your service visit, that certainly was not our intent. I would like the chance to speak with you. Due to your username I am unable to find you in our system. Please give me a call sometime at your convenience. Fixed Operations Manager, Justin Heutel at 314-467-1120. Again I apologize and hope to speak with you soon!

April 8, 2018

Great price!! Exceptional Service!! Love the guys at Waterloo Sunset Ford. I will definitely be a customer again!! Thank you Joe and Jimmy!! I got the... car I wanted at the price I wanted!!

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Congratulations on your vehicle, Gerri! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are so happy to hear that Joe and Jimmy provided you with the ...service you deserved. We wish you many happy miles and we are here for any future needs. Thank you for choosing Sunset Ford of Waterloo!

April 7, 2018

This is my first new car purchase in 25 years. Only the second new vehicle I have ever purchased. They made the process super easy and could not have ...been nicer.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Sunset Ford of Waterloo, we wish you ...all the best with your new car!

March 28, 2018

Everyone was professional and great to work with. Mike Rich made things easy. Jimmy Williams was great. Gerard Bulber exceeded expectations. Great pla...ce to buy.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we¿¿¿re so happy that our ...staff did just that. We hope to have the chance to work with you again!

March 20, 2018

I had not purchased a new vehicle in a number of years, My experience with both the sales person (George) and the finance gentleman (Jimmy) was a Posi...tive experience. I would definitely recommend Waterloo SunSet Ford.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation! Our team appreciated the chance to earn your business, and we are so happy to hear that Georg...e and Jimmy provided you with the service you deserved. We wish you all the best and we look forward to your next visit. Welcome to our family!

March 16, 2018

Having purchased many vehicles I must say that working with Joe Hill and Mike Rich was very easy and enjoyable. Most definitely will recommend these ...people to friends and family!

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! It was truly a pleasure having you here and we are so happy to hear that Joe and Mike provid...ed you with the service you deserved. We look forward to working with you in the future.

March 16, 2018

We had a very positive experience buying from Sunset Ford. Salesman was Joe Hill he was excellent and very knowledgeable. Mike Rich also excellent ...in handling our paperwork.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is wonderful to hear that Joe and Mike provided you with outstanding service. We can't thank you enough... for your business and we wish you all the best. Welcome to our family, come back and see us!

March 6, 2018

This buying experience was seamless. No pressure, everyone was professional, nice and fun. I wouldn???t hesitate to recommend Sunset Ford in Waterl...oo to anyone including family and friends. Thanks for a great experience.

Sunset Ford of Waterloo

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are so happy to hear that you had the buying experience you deserved and we can't thank you enough for ...giving us the chance to earn your business. We truly value you and we are here for any future needs. Come back and see us again!

1425 IL-3 Waterloo, IL 62298