Lloyd Belt Automotive

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 18, 2018

My wife and I were looking for a used truck. We found one on Lloyd Belt’s website and gave them a call. Matt Koenig answered the phone and he invited... us to come check it out. We did and Matt was there to show us the truck. He answered all of our questions and demonstrated how to use all of the features the truck was equipped with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and all the details involved with purchasing one. He and the dealership did everything they said they would when our deal was completed! It was a very pleasant experience! Matt and the rest of the staff there are very friendly and professional! I’ve recommended them to my friends.

July 18, 2018

Matt went above and beyond what I could have asked for. Service department is always fantastic, never disappointed! They made this my best car buying... experience yet!

July 17, 2018

Matt was a pleasure to work with and followed up on everything that he said they would take care of on the truck well after the sale .

Thank you so much for your business!! I know you are going to love your truck!!

July 17, 2018

The dealership has excellent service and they will work with you to make sure you have everything you need. Matt was one of the car salesmen that guided... me in the purchase of my vehicle. For a first time buyer and minimal credit history, he really sealed the deal with me on a good note because not only was I able to get approved for a loan, but compared to a few people I know I’m not paying with 10-23% interest on the loan and he made sure this was affordable for me. I really do appreciate the mutual understanding in my concerns and I will most definitely be returning to the dealership in the near future when it’s time to move on to the next vehicle. And being in the military although they don’t offer any incentive, they still treat you good and throw in some free oil changes. I appreciate not having to pay for that for a couple months. I would recommend stopping by and giving this dealership a chance, plus they give you complimentary drinks and snacks for your wait. Nice touch isn’t it? :-)

Thank you Katherine - I know you are going to love your Bug!! Please let us know if you ever need anything!! Thank you for your business and your serv...ice.

May 10, 2018

Matt did a great job making sure I got the car that I wanted. Closed the deal within a day of researching and reaching out.

Thank you so much for your business!! We love when we can deliver cars out of state. Best of luck with the new ride and we cant wait to help you find... your next car!! Thanks, Matt

May 9, 2018

Matt was awesome! I was in and out when purchasing my new car and I could not have asked for a better buying experience. Matt helped me find the right... car for me (which wasn’t easy) I am picky and he was patient and not pushy.

Thank you for coming in and giving us a chance !! We love when we are able to find the perfect fit for a customer. Please let us know if we can ever ...be of any help. Thank you, Matt

May 9, 2018

We called Matt and told him the type of car we wanted and also the price range. He took excellent care of all our questions, and in a very short time... he had the perfect car for us. In less than two hours after we made a selection the car was sitting in our driveway. Absolutely incredible. Congratulations to a company hiring a person like Matt who cares far more about the customer than making the sale.

Thank you all so much for the kind words! Its been a pleasure doing business with you all for the second time now. We are a phone call away if you ev...er need anything. Thank you , Matt

May 8, 2018

Matt was awesome and did a great job-very helpful answering my questions. Very professional...contacted me the day after I purchased my Toyota to make... sure I was happy with my purchase. This is my second vehicle through Lloyd Belt and will not buy anywhere else.

Thank you Nancy, we appreciated the opportunity to earn your business again. The last one last 17 years, so you could say it had a good run!! -Matt

September 13, 2017

Matt, Richard and Jeff went above and beyond to help me get my car. They were awesome.

Debbie thank you so much for your business, we will be here whenever you need anything at all!! -Thank You, Matt

September 11, 2017

Matt did a great job following through with coordinating the minor cosmetic repairs on the truck I purchased. Good to have a dealer close to home that... will actually do what they say they will. Great service!

John thank you so much for your business. We look forward to providing those lifetime car washes on your new truck!!!