Lloyd Belt Automotive

(5.0) 31 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 2015 ram

Matt did a great job following through with coordinating the minor cosmetic repairs on the truck I purchased. Good to have a dealer close to home tha...t will actually do what they say they will. Great service!

John thank you so much for your business. We look forward to providing those lifetime car washes on your new truck!!!

• Best service ever!!

Matt, Richard and Jeff went above and beyond to help me get my car. They were awesome.

Debbie thank you so much for your business, we will be here whenever you need anything at all!! -Thank You, Matt

• Auto consumer

Matt was professional and answered every question through the buying process. Also was able to get some small details resolved quickly, which helped b...ring our purchase to fruition. Thanks Matt and Lloyd Belt automotive.

Thank you all very much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business!! I know you are going to love this truck.

• 2014 Silverado

Excellent customer service. Matt did a great job and followed up with some minor cosmetic repairs on my truck.

Thank you Chris, I know you are going to love this Truck. Thank you so much for giving us a shot at earning your business!!! - Matt

• 2016 Chevy Tahoe LT

Matt K provided an amazing experience. Will definitely come back!

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to beat our competition!! We appreciate your business!! Thanks Matt

• Great shopping experience! !!!!!

I had a great shopping experience with Lloyd belt automotive! !! Matt went above and beyond what was necessary to make sure my experience was very pos...itive! He went out of his way to be helpful and considerate with my needs! I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from MATT Koenig at Lloyd Belt!

John, Thank you so much for letting us find you a truck. I hope you are still loving it!! Remember I am only a phone call away if you ever need any...thing. Thank You, Matt

• Great Buying Experience

Saw a vehicle I was interested in on the Internet. I emailed the Lloyd Belt Automotive dealer to ask some questions which were answered immediately. C...ommunication was great with salesman Matt. I told him I would come by the next day I had available since dealer was 2 hours away. He offered to bring it to me. Once I filled out appropriate paperwork he drove vehicle to me at my convenience. We loved the car! I had planned for a couple hours to finalize everything but Matt had us on the road in about 45 minutes with our new vehicle. Fast and friendly service! I will tell my family and friends that Lloyd Belt Automotive is the place to go!

Thank you Chris and Carla, I know how hard it was giving up your car that you all have had for the last 16 years. I'm fairly confident that getting i...n the Avalon every morning will make the transition so much easier. Please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you all. Thanks Matt

• Buying my new car from Matt

When I decided to get a new car, I went back to Matt at Lloyd Belt. The last car I bought was through Matt there and was such a good experience that I... didn't even think about going somewhere else this time and just like last time Matt was very helpful in getting me the car I wanted at the price I needed.

Michelle I hope you are still loving your car, I appreciate you coming back to us!! I love being able to help, please let me know if there is anything... we can do in the future to help. Thanks Matt

• Excellent Service

I've shopped for a vehicle with Lloyd Belt twice now, and both times I've had an excellent experience. Matt in particular was very helpful with showi...ng me around and keeping in communication with me about what was available.

Ben thank you for choosing to do business with us, I hope to continue to be your car guy going forward! Your family has been great to me thank you so...o much!! Matt

• Buyer

The service dept needs some help, BUT Matt did an outstanding job and is still following up with an excellent customer service job even after the sale...!

Thank you Cheryl, I know you are loving the Jeep. Its been a pleasure doing business with you!! Matt

Lloyd Belt Automotive