Meier Chevrolet Buick

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 54 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 20, 2014

This was the best experience we have every had at a dealer! They knew we were on a time crunch and had everything ready that could be ready. I really ...am glad we had this experience and are looking forward to another sometime in the future. Thanks so much... The Grear Family :)

Hello Grear Family! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so glad we were able to help! You guys were wonderful to meet as well! If you ever ...need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are here through the week from 8am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 8 to 4:30. Thanks Again, and look forward to serving you again in the future!

April 18, 2017

everyone so helpful and friendly and very honest and do an excellent job of servicing my car=garage and sales area very neat and clean

Hi Karen! Thanks for the great rating! We really appreciate it and we're glad we could help with your car needs. We hope we can continue to help yo...u with anything in the future!

April 13, 2017

They were able to squeeze me in even tho I did not have an appointment. Also everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome.

Hi Anthony! Thanks so much for the positive review we really appreciate it! We'll be here to help you with anything you need in the future. Thanks... again Anthony!

April 11, 2017

We purchased two vehicles, one new and one used, from Meier Chevrolet and I have to say this was the best experience we have ever had with a car deale...rship. All the personnel were polite, caring and professional. The couple of items that we questioned about the used vehicle were checked out and repaired. All the extra items that were offered were presented to us but not forced upon us. We would highly recommend Meier Chevrolet to anyone considered purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Hey John! Thanks so much for the positive review we truly appreciate it! We're glad we were able to help out with your car shopping experience and w...e will be here to help you with anything you need in the future! Thanks again!

April 5, 2017

Very quick and professional. I was amazed how fast my problem was taken care of. We also were comfy in the Lounge. I am glad this is our dealership. ...Fast and friendly. Great service.

Hey Charles! Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you will allow us to help with anything you need in the future!... Thanks again!

March 3, 2017

Nothing short of outstanding. My experience with the service department staff was stellar, they took the time to explain why things work the way that ...they do, made me feel very comfortable with my ultimate decision and best of all when the work was completed a service representative came to me (instead of calling me through an intercom) and thanked me for my patronage. Added bonus was my old salesman Tony walking up to greet me and remembering my name when I walked into the dealership.

Hi Al! Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad that we were able to make your service experience here a good one and hope we can help with any...thing you need in the future! Thanks again!

May 31, 2016

I was thrilled with my experience. Everyone was so kind and I never felt forced to buy the car. Which is huge for me! I love the life warranty they of...fer now. After I bought the car they took me on a tour of the building and introduced me to everyone so I would feel comfortable when I went back to get my car serviced or my oil changed.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate any helpful tips we can get to try to make the car buying process a little easier for every...one!

January 23, 2016

Starting a new job, I needed something way more reliable, safe, and something that had great gas mileage. I went in thinking one model but Randy Wrigh...t offered an alternative that I ultimately took. He was extremely patient, offering several test drives to get a feel for the cars on different road types and scenarios. Randy Reuter did great with the finance, walking through all the steps. I'm thrilled with my decision. Thank you to both Randys for making this (self-imposed) rushed decision go so smoothly.

Thank you Zach for taking the time to complete this review! Good luck on thew new job! Randy and the rest of the staff here appreciate your business a...nd the kind words! We are glad you are satisfied with the experience!

January 12, 2016

Bought many vehicles from Meier Chevrolet Buick and haven't been disappointed yet. The staff has always been fantastic. Couldn't be happier with my ne...w Buick!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind words Polly! We appreciate your business! Glad you are super happy with your new Buick! Please let us or Ryan know if the...re is anything we can ever do to assist you!

January 6, 2016

I was very nervous going into purchasing my first vehicle. The group at Meier Chevrolet Buick did a great job of taking care of all my needs. I couldn...'t have had a better experience.

We love that we were able to assist you in your first car purchase! Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this and please let us know if you ...ever need anything.

Meier Chevrolet Buick