• Recall service

Dealer was able to schedule service in a timely manner. Service was completed quickly. Service staff was friendly.

• Love my CRV and my Dealership

Thank you for not only making my first car purchasing so easy... you make taking of my car so stressless... thanks again...RK

• Honda accord

The easiest trade in ever. Will deff go back and already had a friend trade his car in today at lester raines honda

• Great service

Great service....friendly personnel....waiting area was comfortable...I had good communication with the mechanic about the vehicle

• Review of service work at Lester Raines Honda

Unlike any dealership I have ever dealt with. Great people, always looking to make your experience better. Wouldn't even want to go elsewhere for my service needs, and when it comes time to buy, because of the way they have enter acted with me, this is where I will buy.

• Lester Raines Mazda Service is 2nd to none!!

Very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help! Quality of service and people were great! Very nice environment for waiting!

• New CR-V EX

Kurt was very professional, friendly and honest. He didn't give me "the run-around" which was very refreshing and appreciated. I had gone to 3 other dealerships beforehand to weigh my options. I wish I would've just contacted him first. It would've saved me a LOT of time and headaches!

• New car

Sam at the south charleston dealership is awesome. Me amd my family like him alot and he was quick to help us with everyrhing we wanted.

• Lester Raines Mazda

They got us in and out quickly and we're very professional.

They got us in and out quickly and we're very professional.

• Service a pleasure, Go Lester

8am appt handled with accuracy & effiency, in & out in less than an hour, great svc The facility is handsome.