• Excellent service dept personnel

Couldn't ask for better people than what you have in your service dept. Always friendly and co-operative. Genuinely want to correct any problems that I feel I might have. I am impressed.

• Review

Excellent. Enjoyed Spring Hill Bakery hot dogs. Thanks.

Excellent. Enjoyed Spring Hill Bakery hot dogs. Thanks.

• Great Experience!

I always know my vehicle is in good hands at Lester Raines Mazda. The entire staff...from sales to service...has always been pleasant. Customer service is top notch and I feel confident that my vehicle will perform its best.

• Raines Honda critique

Overall I see Lester Raines Honda as a reputable dealership. I haven't used their service department enough yet to be able to really critique their workmanship. I think they could be more professional when it comes to the quality of service that one receives from the people at the check in desks.

• Honda SUV/Truck

Great customer service and friendly staff. Very pleased with purchase and the service I received. Would buy from Lester Raines again.

• Lester Raines Honda

Great experience purchasing a new car. Salesman was very great. He made the experience pleasant.

• Lester Raines offers great service

Service Department is why I would recommend this dealership.

Service Department is why I would recommend this dealership.

• Administrative Assistant for the state

The gentleman that waited on me was very nice. He didn't try to push a car on me and that was the way it should be. Thanks

• Love my crv!

I went looking for a CRV and ended up with more than I expected. My salesman was great & helped me find exactly what I was looking for.

• Purchase 2016 Honda Pilot

First time purchase of a Honda vehicle. Great experience in taking a test drive and working with sales person. Very professional and answered all our questions. Definitely recommend Lester Raines Dealership. Thank you !