• Amazing Experience

My wife and I just bought a vehicle from Marmie this past week, and we could not have been more impressed with and thankful for the experience. The sales staff went over and above to make sure that meets not only our family's needs, but our budget, as well. The staff also took many extra steps to ensure we were taken care of. They were honest and up-front, and everyone we dealt with was extremely friendly and courteous. There is no question my wife and I will be buying any future vehicles from there again. Top notch vehicle, top notch people and a fantastic small-town place to buy a car!

• Great, friendly service

I've been a customer of Marmie Ford for years. I've always received prompt service on my vehicles and Ron Mason has always provided knowlegable information in helping me choose the best vehicle to meet my needs and has always made my car buying as simple as possible.