• Best car buying experience I have ever had!

Where do I start? There isn't enough room here to describe the pleasurable buying experience I received at Jim Falk Motors. I live in Denver but was unable to find the 2013 Buick Enclave Premium with the features I needed, so I took to the internet. Using several automotive websites to search, and after submitting almost two dozen requests, only a handful even answered. Chris Sanders responded with a vehicle that matched my option group exactly, providing a full vehicle build sheet in the email response. Over the next couple of weeks I shopped and inquired, but I kept returning to Chris with questions and getting speedy answers. Many benefits came with his offer, a competitive price, a NO FEE dealership, a free ride from the airport, and a super clean auto. In the end I flew into Kansas City, and Chris had the car delivered to my hotel. I test drove and paid for the car without even meeting my helpful salesman. I will recommend Jim Falk Motors and Chris Sanders again and again to friends near and far.

• Friendly staff

Easy process...friendly people. Sent the wife in and she got it handled. They always treat you like you're a top customer. Thanks for the anniversary coupon...cheapest oil change around..

• good sales experience.

The sales team seemed focused on helping us find the GM vehicle that would best meet our needs as older retirees.

• Jim Falk Motors

Very professional, courteous, willing to work well

Very professional, courteous, willing to work well

• Jim Falk Motors

This was by far the easiest new car buying experience we've ever had in our 30+ years of buying new cars. Chris was super helpful and made everything very easy. The advertised price was much lower than we had been able to get locally and in fact lower than any place else we could find (and trust me, we researched a lot of dealers). Delivery was amazingly fast (enclosed trailer so no possibility of rock chips etc) and the 2017 Volt was pristine and clean! The delivery driver was very friendly and efficient as well. I highly recommend Jim Falk Motors to anyone thinking of purchasing a new vehicle.

• Hometown Feel with amazing service

Bought a new pickup in June, every trip to Jim Falk is a pleasure, fast clean, helpful and just real people. No smarmy car dealer slicks.

• 2017 Colorado

Keoni was awesome to work with. He got me into the perfect truck. Super Stoked

Keoni was awesome to work with. He got me into the perfect truck. Super Stoked

• Very Positive Experience/Great Purchase

We purchased an Acura RL from JFM and had it shipped to Nashville. The sales person and the sales manager went above and beyond to make sure we were totally satisfied with our experience. Even the delivery guy was great! Buying remotely, I had several questions before I would commit, and each question was met with patience and understanding. We did have one minor issue upon receiving the car, and as soon as I brought it to their attention they made it right. This was a very positive buying experience for us.

• Shady used car dealer experience

Gave me the run around after delivering the wrong car. Will never deal with this company again.

• CMSgt Ira McKinney USAF (retired)

Well, once again I turned to Jim Falk Motors to buy a third vehicle. What is so impressive about the whole ordeal is I make the entire transaction over the phone and internet. I have never been to the dealership, yet I feel I know Rod Berry and Austin Cook, also Sherri in finance. They answer any and all questions and I never feel pressured to buy. For me the days of going to the dealership and staying there for hours on end to purchase a vehicle is over. A few calls, a look at the pictures on line a salesmen walk around description a quick chat with finance and a delivery right to your door, with all satisfaction guaranteed for the customer. You cannot beat it! Absolutely satisfied!