George Weber Chevrolet Waterloo

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Thank you!
    November 5, 2012

Overall a pleasurable experience. Having done a TON of research, I knew what I wanted and knew what I was going to pay. My salesman was very nice, acc...omodating and had a sense of humor to boot. We played the "game" on price but I walked away paying what I wanted to pay. The financing part was the longer issue. It was taking a while to get the rates in, but I was told it was b/c the banks/credit unions were backed up with requests. In the end, we ended up getting a great rate and walking away happy. Our finance guy was nice and got us out as quick as he could. The facility was ok. I asked and received a water. It's not a brand new facility and it holds its small-town appeal. Due to the no-hassle experience, I WILL definitely recommend this dealer to others. Thank you!

George Weber Chevrolet Waterloo