Jim Raysik, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• January 31, 2013

In over 50 years of car buying it was the most pleasureable experience. Great staff that helped me find the car that I wanted and not just something t...hat they wanted to move. Well worth the drive.

Richard, Thanks for the great feedback. The pleaser was all ours. We look forward to doing business with you again. Rick

April 4, 2017

Bought a 2016 journey, We stopped by on a Friday that waited on us since we called and lived 45 minutes away and they closed at 6 but they stayed wait...ing on us. We drove the Journey and then talked about it, since banks were not open we opted to let them do their side the next day and get back with us. Banks all came back on saturday with a deal I refused. The saleman and his manager got together and on monday called me back, they reworked some numbers and working with a local bank got us the loan and payments I wanted, I honestly thought the deal was over on saturday and I would just continue looking around. Raysik has earned me back as a repeat customer. Most dealer in this area only know how to say MSRP and BLACK BOOK TRADE which I walk away from. The salesman listened to my wife and I and kept working on the deal even when we were not present and even after I had told him to never mind.

July 28, 2015

June 24 2015 I purchased a used 2014 vehicle. Although, I felt I had done extensive research on the vehicle and fair market value, I paid 2k to much. ...I hate the pressure that comes with buying a vehicle and dealing with professional sales persons. My conclusion is supported by comparison pricing with local and out of area dealerships. Secondly, I expressed specific concerns to a phone follow-up employee. My concerns/questions were met with "Well, I am glad you like your new truck and thank you for purchasing from Jim Raysik". I also drove to the dealership and presented my concerns and questions directly to the original sales person approximately 2 weeks ago; I am still waiting on a phone response. What good does it do anyone to call and ask about satisfaction, when concerns and questions are passively ignored and met with a non-committal response. I was left the attitude...sold you a vehicle, hope you have a nice life.

November 21, 2012

We traveled about an hour and a half for a vehicle we found online. We were pleasantly suprised with the outstanding customer service and personal at...tention. The owner, Jim, personally met with us and made us feel at home. The online manager, Steve, was very attentive and pleasant. Our sales representative, Brian, made sure that the transaction went smooth and we were comfortable with the price on our new vehicle. I would recommend making the trip to Jim Raysik to anyone who is looking for a vehicle.

Jenny, Thanks for the great feedback. The pleaser was all ours. We look forward to doing business with you again. Steve

Jim Raysik, Inc.