Vacaville Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

• Customer

I was referred to Gabriel Martinez by my friend and the experience was great.I got the exact car I was looking for . I'm Very happy. He was very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you so much.

• Best Service

Excellent service , the process didn't take long at all .. Friendly Staff and very helpful would surely come back again.

• Dodge in Vacaville

I purchased a brand new Dodge Charger, Leo was the seller that helped me. He was amazing and a great help.

• Crystal S.

Just bought my second car from this place, great experience. My parents bought there cars here when I was little and now I am. Friendly staff and they always are willing to take the time when I come in for service or sales. When you go ask for Ark, he has been there for at least 12 years. Willing to go the extra step. Crystal S.

• Excellent Service

I recommend Gary I had a wonderful experience; he is a honest person, he said I don't know if he wasn't sure about something and a gentleman .

• species finance

I had went to a lot of dealer who said they can Help. Me but Nathan. Rodriguez. in Special. Finance help me out I was able to get a car with my credit. Being bad.

• Great service!!!!

I just recently purchased my vehicle from this place and let me tell you the customer service they give you is beyond amazing. When I walked in I was instantly greeted by a man named Mario. He helped me search for a car, new and used cars. We probably looked for about an hour or so, but not once did I feel like he was rushing me or forcing me to just buy any car. This company has great communication skills with their team. By the time I found my car, Mario spoke with the finance department and was able to give them all the information I told him. Paper works took about an hour because I had lots of questions which they were able to answer. I would recommend this place to anyone searching for a new or used car!!!!

• great dealership

My family has been buying and servicing our cars here for ever. Love Dino in sales and Frank in service.

• Very pleased!

I recieved every bit of what you would expect in a quality dealership! Not only did I get everything I was seeking but, even more! They know how to help you meet your needs in a way you feel comfortable. I will recomend to my friends and come back. I LOVE MY PURCHASE!! I am not usually one to leave a review. But, I really was impressed.

• Very pleased!