New 866-854-3752 Dealer Website
Used 877-276-4778 Email Dealer
Service 866-665-3743

• Ruxer experience

My wife absolutely loves the Lincoln. We previously had a Cadillac, but I think she likes this car better. Jeff Miller did an excellent job of finding just the right car for us.

• Great Dealer

Richard, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

My wife drives a Ford Edge and I drive a Honda Odyssey. My Honda needed a tail light replaced and the dealer is in Evansville, IN., and it was not convenient to drive to Evansville that day. We called Ruxer and they had the part and scheduled my car the same day we called.

• Service Rating

Very timely appointment. Driver to take me to work was very friendly. Delivered my car back to my parking spot.

• Great service

Very friendly. Excellent job. Wonderful and definitely will be back .

Very friendly. Excellent job. Wonderful and definitely will be back .

• Happy customer

The employees were very friendly, friendly and used expert care in fixing our truck.

• Great Customer Service

Thanks, Thomas! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Always a great experience. The associates greet you by your first name and will turn the world upside down to make it happen. Outstanding customer service!

• Mr Tom Benda

I bought new tires for my Escape and had a 4-wheel alignment.All work was completed on time with a loaner vehicle provided so I wouldn't have to wait while the work was being performed. Very good service was provided.

• Great Service

Service on Lincoln MKS - Stop by for appointment and Ruxer's adjusted their schedule for immediate service without causing delays or problems for other customers. Great, friendly service!

• Great service

Although extremely busy an a really tight schedule . Manage to find time in schedule when I let them know my door was broke.Staff was very nice . An kept me informed with cost.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Brenda! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• good job

Best Customer Service I believe his name was Andy. Very much kept me informed and told me the ball park cost which is always nice. I appreciate all that was done on the vehicle.