• Great Experience!

Great experience. I was looking for a specific vehicle I saw on Cars.com and they took me right to it without hesitation. They let me take my time and was very patient with me and my questions. I ended up purchasing that vehicle and I am very pleased. Could not ask for a better car buying experience.

Our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Moses Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Wonderful internet buying experience

We recently purchased a used car from Moses, sight unseen, after finding it on their website. As you can imagine, buying a used car without ever driving requires a lot of trust in the seller. Based on our previous experience with Moses, we felt comfortable making this decision. Meghan and Cliff were a pleasure to work with and incredibly responsive to our countless questions about the vehicle. They also made sure we knew exactly what documentation to provide and made the transaction very simple for us. We are even more pleased with the car than we thought we would be - even better than the pictures! Thank you to the Moses team!

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great service experience

Friendly profession and excellent at their jobs. Nice waiting room.

Friendly profession and excellent at their jobs. Nice waiting room.

• Great Sales and Service Dept.

Friendly professional people in all Departments. Would highly recommend Mises Ford to anybody.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Paul. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Great Job

Bill and all his guys always do an excellent job, I wouldn't let anyone else touch my cars!!

Thank you, Zachary, for the glowing review! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Taking care of my 2011 F-150

Moses Ford Service Dept. is one of the reasons why I continually go back to Moses for my vehicles. I've been dealing with them since 1999. Thanks!

• Loyal Ford Customer

My family has always had great experience with Moses Ford of St Albans from sales departments to the service and body shop departments. We love Moses because they always seem to care whatever the situation. Our family has always been loyal to Chevrolets and Joe Holland dealership for over 20 years. The time came in 2010 when we decided to switch to Ford when it came to price and quality for the dollar. Our family purchased a Explorer from Bert Wolfe Ford but was unhappy with the service end and on our next purchase we visited Moses Ford of St Albans. While at the dealership we fell in awe with the warmth and excitement from the sales staff not to mention the service we have received from the service end. My wife and I have purchased 35 new vehicles in our lifetime and since the visit in 2010 with our daughter and her first purchase of a Ford at Moses of St Albans we have purchased 7 new vehicles from Moses Ford. My wife and I own a business and live in in St Albans and we try to give back to the community we live in. We are thankful to live in St Albans and to have a dealership like Moses Ford in our community. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK MOSES FORD AND GOD BLESS

Jerry, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. We appreciate your positive review!

• great service department

Your service department always does an outstanding job. The personnel are knowledge, very helpful, and friendly. I can truthfully say that nothing you do to our vehicles has ever had to be done over. You always get it right the first time. Thanks a lot...

• Moses BMW is first class

Always friendly and helpful, comfortable waiting area.

We are more than glad to be of service, Stephen. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Always friendly and helpful, comfortable waiting area.

• great place

great friendly people that help me with every thing i ask

great friendly people that help me with every thing i ask

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.