41 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Eddins Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Ford dealership!!!

Lyn, Thank you for your loyal patronage over the years, it is a great thing to have customers like you, any business would be lucky!

My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Eddins Ford, two trucks and an Edge. Each buying experience was honest, straightforward and professional. We were treated as valued customers and given very fair deals in each transaction. The sales staff is beyond polite and knowledgeable, and in all honesty, the only car dealership I have ever actually enjoyed doing business with! The Eddins service department is stellar! Everyone there works their hardest to keep our vehicles on schedule for all routine maintenance and in great working condition. I trust their opinions and would not let anyone else work on our trucks or car! All of the folks working at Eddins are really nice people!

• Shopper

Excellent customer service and friendly sales associates

Excellent customer service and friendly sales associates

• Awesome!

I would HIGHLY recommend Ashley Walker, she was an amazing sales representative and make us feel very welcomed!

• Ford Explorer

I had been looking at cars via the internet. So many dealerships contacted me. Eddins Ford was one of them. What made them stand out among the rest, is that they did not hound me. They contacted me via email, asked what I was looking for then sent pictures per my request with a specific price range. A few days later, I received a follow up, whilst the rest of them hounded me daily. They had a vehicle I was interested in, and sent the information I asked for. A few days passed and received another email from them. I responded, and only to them. They did not pressure me, bother me, or get on "my nerves!" The price was excellent and the rep I dealt with is Ashley Walker. I went and looked at the car, test drove it, and told her I would be in touch. I contacted her first a few days later. When I phoned her I asked, Ashley, are you busy today? We talked a few minutes and I said I will be there today to speak with you. She asked if this was a "should I detail the car for you type of visit?" I chuckled and replied, why yes, that would be a good thing. I went, negotiated a tiny bit more, did the paper work with their loan officer who is Georgie, very nice lady, and I drove off with my beautiful Explorer. I would Highly recommend Eddins Ford to anyone who wants a no hassle, no nonsense experience in buying a vehicle. THEY ARE GREAT!! The manager is a very cool guy and very personable. Thank you Eddins Ford!!

• Excellent Ford Dealership

We have purchased several vehicles from Eddins Ford since 2000. We have been highly satisfied with the sales, service and parts departments. This is the best ford dealership in our area to purchase and have your vehicle serviced! We highly recommend them!

• K. A. Frazee

Ashley Walker represented the dealership for this sale, and as my ratings indicate I was completely satisfied with the experience and her professionalism. I recommend anyone wishing to do business with Eddins should contact Ashley! Keith Frazee

• Great Experience

Buying process was quick, friendly and easy! Next time we are in the market for a new car we will definitely go back here!

• Great buying experience!

I purchased a used 2014 F-150 from Eddin's Ford in October 2016. I stopped initially to look at trucks on a rainy day. Ted Brame came out and spoke with me, discussed my interests, and gave me his contact information. I appreciated his approach, friendly demeanor, and "get to know the customer" type of attitude. I felt he wanted to help me find something that I also wanted. I purchased my truck a few days after initially stopping by the dealership. Everyone was fantastic to work with! I like that the crew at Eddin's do sell vehicles, but more importantly they focus on developing a relationship with the consumer that will hopefully last for years to come, and future purchases. Thanks Ted, Jonathan, and Georgie for all of your help throughout my purchasing experience. I look forward to working with Eddin's Ford in the future.

• Got new keys made and bought a new car

Ashley was great. She was honest,helpful, professional & not pushy in any way. We will call her when we buy another car, for our grandson.

Sandra, We hope to see you folks soon, please stop by and see us whenever you get the time!

• Service

I always have a good experience at this dealership .

Wanda, thank you for your continued service business, we will always strive to give you and all other customers the best service possible.

I always have a good experience at this dealership .