Champion Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Good Experience and Friendly Staff

The salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. We did not feel pressured into buying a vehicle. The entire process from the time we walked in the door until we left with our vehicle was extremely quick. We were impressed with the entire staff and our overall experience. We drove over two hours (and by the way....we have large dealerships 10 minutes away) and will be doing business again with Champion Chevrolet.

Congratulations on your recent purchase and thank you for your business. We appreciate your sharing your story and hope we can be of service to you on all of your future vehicle needs.

• Great experience!!!

IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH BILL MORRISON. THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD.

• Great experience!!!

no games, doesn't waste your time on payment questions

no games, doesn't waste your time on payment questions

• Great Dealer

Champion employees made it very easy to do business with and will refer others. Nice and Professionalism not found at other Dealers.

• Fabulous Chevy Dealership

I feel like family! Always goes above and beyond! Always address concerns because they know I have a family to take care.

• Service good, store clean.

The friendliness of all staff. The friendliness, efficiency, thoughtfulness, and helpfulness of the cashier. The store was clean and tidy.

• Pamela

No pressure and friendly service. I knew what I was looking for in a vehicle and they were able to meet my needs

• Great buying experience

Smooth process working to get information via text and email. Small hiccup in closing process, but GM of the dealership handled personally and and quickly resolved the issue. They worked via email to prepare the paperwork everything prepared prior to my visit to pick up the vehicle. Sales rep (Todd) was on top of the entire process and made the buying experience easy. Taking delivery of the vehicle, Todd did an excellent orientation on the vehicle technology, features, onstar/wifi setup etc. The lot is tight and packed with vehicles. Location was a bit of a drive from Louisville but was offset because of their willingness to do much of the work via email, text and phone. Great buying experience, I love the Yukon Denali and I would buy from this group again.

• New Truck Purchase

Called and asked if a new truck was still available that was listed online and it was, spoke to Todd R., this was Dec. 30. Drove up there to test drive, I was handed the keys within 10 minutes on arrival. Salesman Todd R. told my wife and I take it out for a drive. Came back after 20 minutes of driving, took about 15 minutes to hash out a deal on the new truck and a deal on the trade in. I was never pressured to buy extended warranties, paint sealant or any other add ons. This was my sixth new car purchase in my life and it was my most enjoyable and relaxing. I asked to come back first thing Dec 31 to pickup truck and bring a check. Truck was spotless and to ready go. Bought Colorado CC 4x4 diesel.

• Chevy car repair

Major problem but had it not been for a very alert technician I could have had a major break-down. Repairs were made in a timely manner at a reasonable price.