Elk Grove Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-255-1849

4.4
Average based on 106 reviews
  • Elk Grove Dodge helped me find the best car for me

In late June I began having trouble with my car. After a few times of taking it back on forth from Lasher's service department John told me that my repair for the car was going to be way more than the car was worth especially considering all the previous work done to it. Ultimately, I ended up needed a new car so John immediately referred me to Jeremy in Sales. I looked online at the inventory and I spoke with Jeremy on the phone and told him I wanted to look at the civic on the lot. The next morning he had the car ready for me and I decided test driving only one car isn't the smartest thing, it lead me to my predicatment with my previous car. So we went back into his office and looked over more cars similar to the civic. I ended up spotting a Chevy Cobalt so we took it for a ride. I was so pleased with the car, it has less miles than the civic, it had the same features, and was cheaper. I purchased the Cobalt and have had it for about 6 weeks and I absolutely love it! I had a small issue with the windshield and I called the dealership and they told me to bring it in ASAP and they would fix it free of charge. They really take care of their customers and want them to keep coming back with their car needs. I would recommend Lasher Dodge and especially Jeremy, he was understanding of what I was looking for and didn't try to push a car I didn't want or need. (We ended up coming from the same small town too; small world) He is a good guy and I will come back to him with future car needs!

• NEVER take your car to Elk Grove Dodge Service

Made an appointment for 7:30a. Picked up car at 5:30p. Nothing had been done. They were supposed to do an oil change and tire rotation and fix the passenger seat for the 2nd time. Waited there for them to do everything. Not sure what monkey business went on. Now the airbag light is on and they claim to not know how to fix it. Also they didn't know how to fix that the passenger seat now doesn't register when the seatbelt is buckled so it rings nonstop at you while driving.

• Just purchase a Dodge Ram 1500

Overall my purchase experience was good - having a little trouble scheduling service after the sale as the salesman and finance persons are unaware of the service schedule. They had stated the service department could spray in my new liner on Saturday but after numerous calls - I found out that they cannot offer that service on Saturdays - other than that so far so good. I typically will get the vehicle serviced near where I live not in Elk Grove so I don't feel I can respond regarding quality of repairs.

• Great service

Great service! Great price! JC Miller did a great job and help us with all the proces, he made everything easy and fun.

• Thanks Elk Grove Dodge

This was the easiest buying and fastest experience ever.My sales representative was fair. honest, and very in tune to my needs. He knew the specs.and details of the vehicle I was interested in.

• Elk Grove dodge

Elk Grove dodge went out of their way to make the process simple. There was no pressure and it was a great experience.

• Great service and good people

The best car buying experience I have ever had. We are now a Dodge family and I will only buy at Elk Grove Dodge

JC Miller and the team did a great job getting me into an amazing car, a better car then I was looking for. My family and I thank you so much

• Thank you JC Miller! We love our new Ram truck!

JC and the team at Lasher were wonderful and worked hard to get us the truck we wanted at the price we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our purchase! Go to Lasher and ask for JC!

• Made Me Feel Special.

Todd Ritter was my amazing sales man and Stanly Simpson really helped guide me through the entire process. They made purchasing my car very easy when typically I feel buying a car isn't the most fun thing to do. I had a wonderful experience and when I'm ready to buy again, I'm sure I will return to Elk Grove Dodge. Thanks guys for not only selling me my car, but providing me with AWESOME service.