3.0
  • the best buying experence

i bought a ford f150 im not from emporia and id say this is the best place i have ever done business at thanks guys for all of your help

thanks again for your business

thanks again for your business

• They sell the BEST and service the rest.

My Chevrolet was inherited from my Mother. I used to take it to the Chevrolet dealership (right next door) for servicing. However, every time I went in, I felt like a brand new customer they had never seen before. At John North Ford, Lincoln, Nissan, they go out of their way to greet you. Everyone makes an effort to know your name, your vehicle(s) and history so they can be of greater service. If someone needs a ride, there's no hesitation. I've even known them to pick up someon's car and take it back to them. When I needed tires, I shopped all over town. For the totality of benefits vs. cost, John North Ford also is my tire store!

• Stay away

Recently purchased a 2007 GMC Envoy Denali from this dealership. Day after delivery TPMS came on and discovered a nail in the tire. Notified the dealership they told me it could have happened anywhere. OK. A week after that my Envoy starts having a metal on metal squeaking noise. A day later I notice the noise it starts shuddering during braking situations. Turns out both rear brake pads are gone and rotors are now warped. Both front pads almost gone as well. John North only shrugged and said it passed their "inspection. "

• Don't bother them

Dealer didn't bother to contact me back about a car I was interested in buying.

Dealer didn't bother to contact me back about a car I was interested in buying.

• Transit Connect Wagon bought online

I recently purchased a 2014 Transit Connect Wagon from John North Ford online via an ad on Cars.com. The transaction was the easiest car purchase I have ever made. I came to a good agreement with Jay at the dealer and he made everything, including financing the vehicle, simple for me. They shipped it to me here in Virginia and it was as promised. I'm still awaiting the final paperwork so I can register it here, which is on the way. Thanks for the easy transaction on the vehicle I wanted.

• NO RESPONSE!!!!!!

I'm sure sorry about the email sometimes they go into your spam account if we can help please let us know

I e-mailed them over a week ago about an F150 they had listed on Cars.com and never got any kind of response back.I guess they don't want to make a sale.

• Great service from all sales team

thanks so much for your business if you ever need anything please let us know

I was searching for a used car and found just what I was looking for at john north ford Nissan there price was well below others and there service department is hands down the best in town

thanks so much for your business if you ever need anything please let us know

• Jay Daugherty

jay we are sorry we couldn't find you and Xterra, congratulations on your purchase we look forward to earning your business in the future

I called John North Ford in Emporia and requested they look for a 2011 to 2013 Xterra. I heard nothing in a week. So I purchased one on line from a dealer in Sioux City Iowa. I do not reccommend John North Ford for anything.

• New Customer ,but not any more

No one from the Dealership emailed me back,if the car was in stock.And how many miles was on the car.

• unsatisfied customer

I do not recommend anyone to take their vehicle to this place. I took my vehicle in to have them look at it because it was acting funny. They had me wait for almost an hour just to tell me that I would have to pay them 80 dollars for them to tell me what is wrong with it. Later on I noticed that they actually broke my hood latch so now its difficult for me to just pop my hood. I am 100 percent sure that it was not broken before I brought it in. I called them the next day and they told me they didn't break it and there was nothing they could do for me. This is ridiculous. I brought my car into a shop and my car came out worse than it did when it went in. I talked to a couple friends about this today who also told me that Ford cracked their radiator when they had their vehicle worked on there.